Reviews for Viral: Memories Lost and Found
Snapefan1983 chapter 8 . 6/8
What a BITCH, poor SEVERUS so their broken up? SEVERUS and Hermione only get back together because Scott dies?! Whore!
Is HERNIONE going to cheat on SEVERUS with Scott also yes they are touched sexually etc! He just scared to show emotion
Snapefan1983 chapter 4 . 6/8
Why didn't SEVERUS ask her to sleep on the same bed? and why didn't they introduce them selfs as boyfriend and girlfriend? As Stott will get the wrong idea ! Severus had not asked her to come to sleep with him on the couch and Scott eventually couldn't stay awake much longer. He gratefully gave up his loveseat for her to curl up on. Their nights were exceptionally normal.
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 6/8
Where did she find a broom I mean theirs broke! Also if she had a time turner why didn't she go back in time and save Harry Ron and et ?
randomness chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
is the doctor death defy thing MCR Na Na Na?
Just Miss Red chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Love how you used a My chemical Romance song for the part of the radio brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
OMG I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD! Me and my little brother watch it every Sunday
AmberLouise92 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Honestly the best Zed story including potter world I've read in forever! I hope you keep writing stories as brilliantly as this one!
A. X
CandyV12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I don't need to sleep...lol I think thus story was romantic, horrific, and funny. You did an excellent job.
I'm a new user but I've written stories just posted on a diff website...I just wanted to tell you so you're not like "omg who us this?" Lol. Don't let the haters bring you down
-CandyV12
adrenaline animal chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
This was amazing. Heart-wrenching, but amazing. I know how you said continueing Viral would be over-kill, but could you at least consider an alternate ending?
adrenaline animal chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Yay! An MCR reference! Are you a killjoy?
twistedartist chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Though rather dark, the ending fit the tone of the story perfectly. Besides, even the best of us couldn't hold out against the hoards forever.
twistedartist chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Fallout 3 is my absolute favorite game! As for Dr Death, are you referencing the old comic, the movie Overboard's kids, or parodying Three-Dog from Fallout 3?
HermioneFan28 chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
WHY COULDNT THERE HAVE BEEN A POTION TO SAVE THEM OF THIS? POOR HERMIONE AND SEVERUS I TAKE THAT BACK HERMIONE IS A BITCH! WELL ATLEAST THEY DIED TOGETHER IN LOVE ETC! BUT WHY COULDNT THERE HAVE BEEN A POTION TO SAVE THEM OF THIS?
HermioneFan28 chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
DID HERMIONE AND SCOTT HAVE SEX? It had been two days and eighteen hours since Scott and Hermione shared a passion filled kiss and a sticky fumbling in the bar bathroom with haste. Two days and fourteen hours since Severus shot her a scolding look for the deed she had done, for he had heard it when he walked by the women's bathroom.

POOR SEVERUS!