Reviews for Viral: Memories Lost and Found
randomness chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
is the doctor death defy thing MCR Na Na Na?
Just Miss Red chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Love how you used a My chemical Romance song for the part of the radio brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
OMG I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD! Me and my little brother watch it every Sunday
AmberLouise92 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Honestly the best Zed story including potter world I've read in forever! I hope you keep writing stories as brilliantly as this one!
A. X
CandyV12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I don't need to sleep...lol I think thus story was romantic, horrific, and funny. You did an excellent job.
I'm a new user but I've written stories just posted on a diff website...I just wanted to tell you so you're not like "omg who us this?" Lol. Don't let the haters bring you down
-CandyV12
adrenaline animal chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
This was amazing. Heart-wrenching, but amazing. I know how you said continueing Viral would be over-kill, but could you at least consider an alternate ending?
adrenaline animal chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Yay! An MCR reference! Are you a killjoy?
twistedartist chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Though rather dark, the ending fit the tone of the story perfectly. Besides, even the best of us couldn't hold out against the hoards forever.
twistedartist chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Fallout 3 is my absolute favorite game! As for Dr Death, are you referencing the old comic, the movie Overboard's kids, or parodying Three-Dog from Fallout 3?
HermioneFan28 chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
WHY COULDNT THERE HAVE BEEN A POTION TO SAVE THEM OF THIS? POOR HERMIONE AND SEVERUS I TAKE THAT BACK HERMIONE IS A BITCH! WELL ATLEAST THEY DIED TOGETHER IN LOVE ETC! BUT WHY COULDNT THERE HAVE BEEN A POTION TO SAVE THEM OF THIS?
HermioneFan28 chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
DID HERMIONE AND SCOTT HAVE SEX? It had been two days and eighteen hours since Scott and Hermione shared a passion filled kiss and a sticky fumbling in the bar bathroom with haste. Two days and fourteen hours since Severus shot her a scolding look for the deed she had done, for he had heard it when he walked by the women's bathroom.

POOR SEVERUS!
HermioneFan28 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I AM GOING TO "KILL" YOU! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK UP HERMIONE AND SEVERUS I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HERMIONE AND SEVERUS STORY!

WHY DID HERMIONE STOP SEVERUS FROM KISSING ETC HER?

IS THIS THE END OF HERMIONE AND SEVERUS? POOR SEVERUS POOR HERMIONE (BITCH EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HERMIONE)

"So," Severus growled ", Scott."

"Yeah." Hermione sat upon her elbow, staring into his black eyes. He grabbed her shoulders with much more force than needed, eyes pleading.

"What am I not giving you, Hermione?" His eyes began to water, and Hermione grabbed his face. She had hurt him, and it was hurting her.

"You're giving me everything…"

"Stop lying. I see how he looks at you. How you look at him. Am I not giving you enough love? Attention? What do you need from me? I'll give it to you." Severus began kissing down her neck and shoulders, hands tugging at the hem of her shirt.

"Severus, love. Stop that. I need love and attention. You've hardly kissed me the past few weeks…" Hermione trailed off as Severus kissed her stomach. Nibbling on her milk white skin, he made small growling noises as he struggled with her belt.

"Severus, stop…" Hermione pushed his head away from her, his face red with blood flowing through his cheeks. He took her hands into his own, kissing her stomach once more.

"Do you want to break up?"

"I don't know…"

"I won't let you die out there, no matter how bitter I seem." Hermione hesitated and Severus let his gaze drift to the wall of the plane.

"If you have to hesitate, I know the answer. Go on… go to him." Severus rolled on his side, facing away from the broken teen beside him. She stood, taking a slow walk back to first class. Chell had gone into the cockpit and Scott was alone. By the expression Hermione held, Scott knew what had happened. He opened his arms to her as she fell within them, crying for an hour or so. He made no moves to kiss her, and Hermione liked it that way. Scott held her hand, and that's as far as he would go.
HermioneFan28 chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
HET FUCKING SCOTT AWAY FROM HERMIONE AND HERMIONE AWAY FROM SCOTT NOW!

HERMIONE IS MEANT TO BE WITH SEVERUS DUH!
HermioneFan28 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
why would severus do that? surely severus should kiss her and severus clame her as his otherwise scott will get stupid ideas into his head about hermione
HermioneFan28 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
severus where is he? is he okey?