Reviews for A clean extraction
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I totally think you should continue this. It was that good.
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Please give us a second chapter! The questions of who and why need to be answered. And just how DID Steve find Danny and get a seal team to him?
winky73 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love this, but everytime I read it I keep hping you would have added more :)
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ah! This was wonderful :)

I love SEAL guest appearances.
Patty chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was brilliant, please write a secoond chapter
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great story would love a sequel.
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Where's the second chapter? I want it ;)

I loved the storyline here. Something about Steve saving Danno is so hot and sexy.

I dunno why though; I think I have issues.

So ANYWAY.

I'd love if you could continue this!
Aquawolfgirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
*bounces up and down* sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel!

Please?
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I totally enjoyed this, and I want more! I hope you do decide on keeping the story going. I'd like to put in a vote for angst (Danny trying to come to terms with it while pretending he's okay) and comfort (obviously Steve's comforting Danny) and some team bonding (so we can get some Kono and Chin action) and maybe seeing Grace's birthday. I also have questions. Who did this? Why did they do this? Who was watching? Were they sending a feed to Steve?

That's not asking for much, right? :-) It's all your fault, for writing this tasty treat.
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow, really like it, you could leave it there or do another chapture. I would really like another chapture either an continuation or from Steve's point of few of the events?
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i love it! the ending is my fav. :)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I love it
Tanya13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
loved it! and wouldnt mind a second chapter at all ;)
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I would like a second chapter to explain who kidnapped him and why, and if they now get together for real.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Good story! I enjoyed it very much! Thanks for sharing!