Reviews for Through an Angel's Eyes
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I love this story and I'm sure you'll do an awesome job so update soon!:)
Jessie J chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I find your story quite intriguing. I don't understand why there aren't more reviews. Well keep writing. I'm very interested in seeing where this story will go. I especially can't wait for Naruto and Hinata getting together but of course that will happen later in the story. Ok so like I for some odd reason imagine Naruto finding out about Hinata's abuse and going in to rescue/beat the crap at her stepfather. I'm hoping/guessing that this will occur. If not, mo worries. Oh and I know that you were decribing Naruto's accent of being British and others, what heck would that sound like? Haha I know that is a obviously stupid question, but I have no idea how imagine Naruto's voice. Anyways keep writing!
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Keep going!
Burnzs chapter 4 . 1/4/2012

I have reviewed AND given a smiley face just because it was requested, what does that say about me?

It doesn't matter, because I am here to review what I say about YOU! Or your story that is.

I found positive and negative stuff, I have divided them in such categories, so you can skip the bad stuff if you want. The review is in the brackets.

{

Good stuff:

I like the story and the way it's told. The inclusion of music and links is a clever idea. That second song was funny and I hadn't heard it before. I enjoyed listening for the piano on it, imagining Hinata singing it. I like how you made that statement about gay being used in the song. Way to cover your bases. The portrayal of different characters is fun. Well done on this chapter. Can't wait for more.

Not good stuff:

This is a filler sentence. In this story the sentences didn't flow very well. There could have been better transitions between thought. There were a few spelling mistakes. There was also a homonym mistake. Also the link to the secound movie was broken. I took the spaces out but it still didn't send. I ended up looking up the beginning of the chorus, so maybe for future songs, you could put a link AND the name of the video.

}

I'll expect that boogie report on my desk tomorrow morning! XD
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Keep going.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hinata doesn't deserve such abuse!