Reviews for Twins and Brothers
aminamendesandrade chapter 7 . 5/24
I know I am brazilian, don't speak english well, but I have the Google Tradutor...
I also know have past three years, but can I adopt? I love that fic... PLEASE... I love the history, I love the characters, I love Harry Potter... I never read a good fic of Twins Draco and Harry. Generally, they have a relationships, or they are not twins, and hate themselves.
channe chapter 7 . 2/1
please carry on with these chapters
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THE STORY AND FINISH IT
CutieCrush500 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I'll adopt it if u truly don't want it.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
I just wanna let u know this story was supper amazing!
I wish u could continue with it but o totally understand about the job thing I do hope that u continue writing other stories though.
ncoo1174 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
lol
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
good to see Harry diss Dumbledore
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
SuperMario64 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Evans?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Ahmazing
Reader in LA chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Way too many author's notes, and then the author's notes are waaaay too long.

Some of this info should be put on your profile page. It wouldn't matter as much if the chapters were longer, but as it is, the chapters are overshadowed by bookended, lengthy, notes.
NewSlove chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
hm...i don't remember what happened to be honest haha. now's a good time to go back and re-read! it's definitely a bit angsty but a little of it was amusing too. still i think it's good to get inside harry's head.

good to hear you're alright! and good luck with hospital bills! those are never pleasant and college tuition! aish! you make me glad i graduated college this month! no more ridiculous tuition and whatnot!
Leena2695 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I really like this story:) I was wondering if u were planning to continue it of if ur abandoning it...
I really hope u continue:)