Reviews for Twenty
Glider Mom chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This story was wonderful. I could see and hear each character in every sentence you wrote. And I like the way you wrote it - 3 sentences to each theme, and every one well crafted. Bravo.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I loved each one. Please keep writing these. :)
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
3 x 10000
Keidara chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I am new to the fandom also, so when this popped into my inbox from a long-subscribed author... I laughed and immediately set down my homework (what? It's due tomorrow night.) to read it.

I liked it. Some I liked more than others, and some I liked a lot. 3 because it is tender, 5 because of the word "idjits", 7 because of the Sam / Castiel interaction, 10 because your Castiel is feisty and I can imagine Dean watching ER, House, and Scrubs oh so easily, 18 because I am not heartless and I do enjoy some sentimentality, even if I hate the WAFF genre, and 20 because Castiel likes infomercials.

A few had some obvious little mistakes. I can't remember them all but the following two were the most obvious:

7: The first sentence is missing a word, probably "console", i.e. "attempting to console a very distraught ex-angel".

16: Wrong homonym. Instead of 'wile', you meant 'while'.

I do have a question for you.

8: I don't know the significance of that date. What happened then? (If it is a spoiler for the show, don't tell me. I am on Season 3, heh. All I know of Castiel is from fanfic and commercials.)

RackOnInNC chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved every single one. Just keep wiring in Season 5... S7 has rendered my muse comatose.

Just FYI there are a couple of places where there seems to be a word or two missing like here:

"Sam spends an hour and seventeen minutes attempting to very distraught ex-angel" which I assume should have been "attempting to explain to"?