Reviews for Counting On Rain
SarcasticBimbo chapter 28 . 4/4
Oh wow. This is a story that will stay with me forever. You have a marvelous gift. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
The ending feels rushed and Bella's problems magically disappear, but I enjoyed this.
Mia chapter 22 . 2/12
I think Charlie drinks Vitamin R (Rainier)
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 12 . 1/15
poor Bella. love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
HEART-BREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!
I found your story on Twilighted. and thankyou for bringing this beautiful story3
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
This story... Was truely excellent. A fabulous piece of work! I feel so lucky to have stumbled up this great piece of art! Fantastic!
emmzac chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
Thanks for sharing this not once but twice. I enjoyed this just as much this time as I did the first. Please keep up with the writing and more so E & B stories that I love. I hope more readers find this and enjoy it just as I have.
emmzac chapter 27 . 5/5/2013
And as they share a birthday wish kiss the last of the wall comes crashing down. :-)
emmzac chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
Now to see if the birthday wishes will be granted. Congratulations on 100 reviews (for the second time around) :-)
emmzac chapter 25 . 5/5/2013
Happy Birthday Bella and yes Edward is the man:-)
emmzac chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
Bella may have a few of her own bricks she needs to let fall. She is a broken girl who needs her one and only.
emmzac chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
And Carlisle allows another brick to crash to the ground. Only one brick left but what a big brick it is.
emmzac chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
And there it goes, another brick has fallen :-)
emmzac chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Just go and show her you love her Charlie and help lower the wall even futher. She needs her dad and soon I hope she'll need Edward :-)
emmzac chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
And another brick falls :-)