Reviews for So Falls the World
asgrony chapter 23 . 9/29
i read this all in one night and let me tell you it was an absolute blast.

At first i was cautious because the name changing of some characters was off putting that i didn't read the story when i first saw it mere weeks ago. though i had an urge to read a gladiator au yesterday and i found your story once again.

i loved the fight when you did write them and the final fight was ever but as exciting as it was masterfully written. the sprinkles of roman culture and terms were unexpected since people usually dismiss historical accuracy when writing historic aus but you didn't and it made me happy.

i love the authenticity you put into this piece of work and it's now one of my favorites in the fandom. thank you.
MissMonsters2 chapter 23 . 12/19/2018
I seriously cannot remember if I reviewed this or not but if I did, I’ll just review again LOL!

Thank you so much for one of the greatest fic I’ve ever read. I love reading your stories. Your portrayal of both Rachel and Quinn and Rachel and Quinn together is very fitting. It’s a little ooc but in the best ways! I love your version of them.

I’m also so happy for the happy ending too. I did cry a little during part ( ok I’m sensitive so I cried like a lil bitch).

I hope you’re still very into Faberry because for some damn reason I caught this train late and I have no one to talk to about this ship LOL

Hope to see more work from you :)
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
Awesome
Kimbus polly chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
I have no sympathy for Quinn's parants, but if there different in this world then maybe I can give them a chance. MAYBE, their cruellty casts a shadow on the Gleeniverse and even in many a fanfic, it's impossible to think other wise.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 23 . 7/22/2016
Such an amazing orginal story, really enjoyed it. Loved how strong emotionally as well as physically Quinn was. Thanks for sharing with us :)
Falbala chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
D'aww, I'm so thick sometimes. It took me this long to realize what Gaul was and I'm fucking french. I have been up all night but still.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
Yayyyyyyyy!
Very nice universe that was created for faberry! Was completly enthralled with this story, it was read in 2 days. Thank you for sharing this story and keeping it on here after being completed. Can't wait to look into more of your work. Keep writing, because you really have a talent for it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
Can I just say that I recently started this story, and I'm really loving your style of writing. I hope you're continuing your writing because you truly are very talented. I'm enjoying the dynamic of faberry here, and the time it's set in.
bareIyBreathing chapter 22 . 2/15/2016
I almost throw a party after Sejanus died
D chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
Best AU faberry EVER!
Rebecca chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
This was perfect
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
She needs to use it for her advantage
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 12/17/2015