Reviews for Fugit Irreparabile Tempus
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
As much as I hate the thought of irreversible damage being done to one of our boys, you did a great job of the whole thing. I love Steve being the ansty one and being unsure of himself with Danny. Thanks for sharing!
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
the love i have for this story is great. It filled me with warm fuzzy feelings.
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
One of the best stories I have read.
Pinpoint chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
If I had to find only one word to describe this fic I'd say "painful".

Because it really, really is.

Painful and heartbreaking. I literally cried at 2am in front of my computer, which is kind of embarrassing.

I am very impressed. This is wonderful.

Thank you.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
LOVE IT!

Especially admire your pacing - the repetitive use of the timings; the lack of too much detail - just enough to relate the terrible impact and the changes wrought and the emotions involved. You give such a sense of time passing - moving things along relentlessly from that one minute of disaster. When the conclusion happens it feels so right - after the way you so efficiently showed the changes in Danny and his (and Steve) not coping this was such a relief.

Really, really nicely done.
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awesome story! You did this in a way that is just great writing, not sappy, not avoiding the topic, not going the easy way. Moved me to tears and lifted me up. Great story!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love the concept of this story! It's an idea that has flirted around in my brain a number of times! I think you did a great job of writting it! I'm not a Steve/Danny shipper but it was written in such a way that it wasn't too obvious except the last... which was sweet! :) And I have to say I love your A/N at the beginnings of your stories! They are usually rather amusing(in a good way! Not trying to make you feel bad!) and I enjoy them almost as much as your stories! ;) Thanks for the great read!
Onthnis chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Beautifully written-loved it!
MissFive-0 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This beyond mind-blowing, it's every single level of awesomeness and definitely one of - if not the best oneshot on here! Perfectly written, you captuured the emotion extremely well. Your writing never fails to amaze me :) Thank you for sharing this amazing piece!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow - I'm not into slash, but this was very moving. Good job.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh man, I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh over this beautiful story? It's horrible what happened to Danny but its also wonderful how Steve cares for him :). And can I kick Rachel in the butt please?