Reviews for Heartbeat
Medaka-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
so sweet one-shot :D i lovee it :D
Echo. Lyght chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I came up with an idea for you, if you want to make a sequel to this story listen to the song Madness by Muse and have the story being told by Robin.
hsdfgsdgshj chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
more sex please , I do enjoy this story, but not until organsm
vmbrocca chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I really enjoyed the concept of this. I found this sweet, and it was peacefully erotic. Your word flow is very nice. Loved it.
fishnamedjim chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
great story, fantastic. only negative comment is zoro seemed slightly OC but we really don't know much of his personality except for when he puts down is pride and shows emotion. so really not OC just a differnt idea of him than most. it was a great story!
Kaela Hooker chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Your Name: Kaela Hooker (I want this to as if it was really me)

His/Her name: Kaito Shion

Your gender: Female

Preferred genre/sex (if you don't want sex just say so. I can do cutesy ones.): Nope, Cutesy one! Think Fruits Basket or Host Club cuteness.

What universe/place (i.e. theirs, present, past, future, the year 1492 on Christopher Columbus's ship...) : Here is an interesting one. Present day, but Kaito is still just a Vocaloid program, but he is real inside of the computer. Inside the computer program would be all technological, but he can see me though the computer screen. Have fun coming up with how I buy/find him and how either he becomes real, I get sucked into the computer realm, or it is a sad story where we are stuck in our own worlds.

Features: Kaito is tall (Maybe around 6' 1" since I am 5' 9") thin and lean. He has deep blue hair and eyes that match it. He is very pale and a total romantic. If you want me to send you pictures/music that he sings, I can do that happily. You know how I look. If I was going to change anything, my hair would be a black-blue color and extremely pure light blue eyes. Have fun! If you get lost with any Vocaloid stuff, just ask me.
D.Rider chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
It's a nice oneshot. I like the always and forever.
Roronoa Star96 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was soo cute. I like this couple sp much
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
AWW! SO CUTE!

And I'm happy to hear that you're becoming a fan of the pairing! It's super great! I'm actually starting to write a ZoRo fic too! I just finished the first chapter yesterday, but I won't post it until I have several already done. I hope you'll read it when I post it up!

And thanks again for the fic! I hope you write more soon! :)
SunsetSovereign chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
EEP! I LOVED IT! My fangirly senses are going wild righe now! hahaha

Excellent story!
ZoRoLover chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hot! I really love it!

Hope you can update more ZoroxRobin fics like this and the one I requested.. Make a oneshot series or something...

I wanna read more...but nt necessary a M-rated fic, just a love story bout them in general... but I won't mind any steamy fics bout them;-)

Update soon!
Santoryu Tres Fleur chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hi!I really liked your story :)
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aw! 3 Another great masterpiece! Zoro!