Reviews for Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 5/17
Wow. This is such a beautiful story! It is so well written, I love the way you write with the little messages in between. This story makes me feel some type of way. I love the plot, the characters, the relationship between Sasuke Naruto and Sakura. I love everything! You’re so talented! Thank you so much for this masterpiece!
my dream come true, that's what your fics are to me
thank you!
qalleesyawesome chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
Mu heartttttt! I seriously thought naruto was going to die or something with the weird dialogue thing... But that was really beautiful.. Thank you
themans11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Beautiful. Thanks.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
Well this was interesting and enjoyable I don't like Sasuke he's an arrogant ass and undeserving of everything he got but I must say this is one of your best stories and glad it was still NaruSaku and Sasuke like dark haired big breasted women huh lol
PistiSpero chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Beautiful. Poignant. Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
this deserves so much more attention. honestly my favorite fic
Slightly Annoyed chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
This story IS good, but not as good as your others... It's like a four star hotel versus a five.
wolfstars chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
love this x
Maria chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Im not crying, there r just onions nearby
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Ahhh what was a emotional journey. ((I love that you added other characters into this one-shot including Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru.)) I only wished to see Sakura and Sasuke's relationship mended. Regardless, I am glad that you share this story with us.
een nihc chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Really love the twist you added to the original story, the secret base, the henge Naruto did, the relationship between Naruto and Sakura... the fight scenes is engaging as well. Thanks for sharing.
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
you now one of my favorite writet, is soo cool and profound, love it
narutoadventurist chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
another perfect short story written by the master :)
Igornerd chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This was incredibly sweet and touching, I really like how you portrayed the various characters' interactions.