Reviews for First
Ang R chapter 24 . 4/6
I have to commend you on such a beautiful story that you've written. I've been mesmerized. I'm very new to reading fan fiction & the other fan fiction I've read always write Tara as a character with no character until she meets Jax, you've written the real Tara & it makes for such a stronger story. Thank you for sharing.
Roo0213 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I am so in love with this story! My favorite part was when jax realized that he missed Tara and that was why he was irritable.. I just love it all! Thank you so much for writing it (and finishing it) and ending it the way you did.. I love it!
ladylibre chapter 24 . 8/12/2015
This was my first SOA fic, and I loved it! You captured everyone's voice/attitude perfectly, and the plot was interesting and a really fun ride. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
This was probably the most perfect Jax and Tara FF I've read especially in their HS years. You wrote them perfectly and I loved the light hearted nature and storyline. Great job :)
StopCorpGreed chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Still keeping glued. Very well written.
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I loved everything about it! Can't wait to read your other jax and Tara stories.
cejsmom chapter 23 . 1/6/2015
I've read a lot of ff and a lot of lemons but I don't think I've read too many as touching as this. And the snowsuit comment, I laughed but it was kinda perfect, too. My fave chapter of the story by far.
cejsmom chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
Man do you ever know how to tell a story. This one is incredible.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
This was fantastic! i loved it so much! everything about it was spot on and great! i look forward to reading some of your other work.
hey now chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
This is good. really good.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
BRAVO... Great story!
LupaTiz chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Great story i enjoyed reading it.
marnie.s.schneider chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved this story so much! You are an amazing writer. Keep the Tara and Jax stories coming. I'm living in your fan fic world now since season 6 was awful.
Kazz chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
Wow! I thourally enjoyed that! You are a very talented writer!
cjoy23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is the first fan fiction I've ever read of Jax and Tara and this is, hands down, the best one to depict their teenage years. I'm glad the writer didn't end the story with Tara going away to San Diego. It had a lighthearted tone from start to finish and it was a welcome surprise considering how depressing and dark Sons of Anarchy had gone in Seasons 5 and 6. I commend the writer for this brilliant story. It's so beautiful and I knew it from reading the first lines. There was just so much potential and quiet energy and I'm glad that it stayed that way for the rest of the chapters. Thank you for writing this. I feel blessed to have read this. Best fan fic ever of teenage Jax and Tara!