Reviews for First
Teresa chapter 24 . 4/6
Awesome I loved it
Ang R chapter 24 . 4/6/2016
I have to commend you on such a beautiful story that you've written. I've been mesmerized. I'm very new to reading fan fiction & the other fan fiction I've read always write Tara as a character with no character until she meets Jax, you've written the real Tara & it makes for such a stronger story. Thank you for sharing.
Roo0213 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I am so in love with this story! My favorite part was when jax realized that he missed Tara and that was why he was irritable.. I just love it all! Thank you so much for writing it (and finishing it) and ending it the way you did.. I love it!
ladylibre chapter 24 . 8/12/2015
This was my first SOA fic, and I loved it! You captured everyone's voice/attitude perfectly, and the plot was interesting and a really fun ride. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
This was probably the most perfect Jax and Tara FF I've read especially in their HS years. You wrote them perfectly and I loved the light hearted nature and storyline. Great job :)
StopCorpGreed chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Still keeping glued. Very well written.
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I loved everything about it! Can't wait to read your other jax and Tara stories.
cejsmom chapter 23 . 1/6/2015
I've read a lot of ff and a lot of lemons but I don't think I've read too many as touching as this. And the snowsuit comment, I laughed but it was kinda perfect, too. My fave chapter of the story by far.
cejsmom chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
Man do you ever know how to tell a story. This one is incredible.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
This was fantastic! i loved it so much! everything about it was spot on and great! i look forward to reading some of your other work.
hey now chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
This is good. really good.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
BRAVO... Great story!
LupaTiz chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Great story i enjoyed reading it.
marnie.s.schneider chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved this story so much! You are an amazing writer. Keep the Tara and Jax stories coming. I'm living in your fan fic world now since season 6 was awful.
Kazz chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
Wow! I thourally enjoyed that! You are a very talented writer!