Reviews for First
StopCorpGreed chapter 2 . 4/14
Still keeping glued. Very well written.
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 24 . 4/12
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I loved everything about it! Can't wait to read your other jax and Tara stories.
cejsmom chapter 23 . 1/6
I've read a lot of ff and a lot of lemons but I don't think I've read too many as touching as this. And the snowsuit comment, I laughed but it was kinda perfect, too. My fave chapter of the story by far.
cejsmom chapter 24 . 1/6
Man do you ever know how to tell a story. This one is incredible.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
This was fantastic! i loved it so much! everything about it was spot on and great! i look forward to reading some of your other work.
hey now chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
This is good. really good.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
BRAVO... Great story!
LupaTiz chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Great story i enjoyed reading it.
marnie.s.schneider chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved this story so much! You are an amazing writer. Keep the Tara and Jax stories coming. I'm living in your fan fic world now since season 6 was awful.
Kazz chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
Wow! I thourally enjoyed that! You are a very talented writer!
cjoy23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is the first fan fiction I've ever read of Jax and Tara and this is, hands down, the best one to depict their teenage years. I'm glad the writer didn't end the story with Tara going away to San Diego. It had a lighthearted tone from start to finish and it was a welcome surprise considering how depressing and dark Sons of Anarchy had gone in Seasons 5 and 6. I commend the writer for this brilliant story. It's so beautiful and I knew it from reading the first lines. There was just so much potential and quiet energy and I'm glad that it stayed that way for the rest of the chapters. Thank you for writing this. I feel blessed to have read this. Best fan fic ever of teenage Jax and Tara!
jwarden chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
Loved this story!
Alison chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I loved this series! You did such a great job capturing Jax and Tara as teenagers, and I loved reading your take on the development of their relationship. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
Chikee chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
Gearing up for season 6, and was looking for some good SOA fan fic to get back into the zone. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this, what a wonderful read.
I like the care you took to develop Jax and Tara who we understand have an immense, unbreakable bond... yet for me it isn't played out in a satisfactory way on screen. I also like the way you identified certain nuances we glean from the characters in the show (Tara's temper, Gemma's manipulative nature, Jax as a romantic, Opie the gentle giant) and gave them roots. Not sure if you'll ever read this but I hope you write more for Jax and Tara. One aspect of their relationship that interests me is her decision to leave Charming for college and how Jax coped with that, along with their dealings (if any) during the 11 years they were apart.
Anyway, thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
Chikee chapter 1 . 9/7/2013