Reviews for Revelation
geekymom chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
This was a lot better ending for the series, than his death. Thank you.
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
cool chapter
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
cool
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I enjoyed reading your first chapter.
dem bones chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
This is an interesting take on Equinox. I love the friendship between David and Jack. It's really hard to find stories that convey any kind of friendship between the two. It was a nice read! :D
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
I wonder what is up Jack's sleeve with this drug? And if it will actually help or harm David. The dream sequence of creepy, and I could picture Jack having it.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Nice chapter, though David took the news about Elaina a little easier than I imagined he would. Not that he'd have a hulk out or anything. lol. But after 5 years of an intense chase by this reporter, and then to find out something like this, I think he'd be a little more upset. But I enjoy the fact that they are just talking things through like the calm, rational adults that they are. And David could never be sure if it wasn't the Hulk's fault. But it couldn't have been because the explosion happened way before his hulk-out.

I like the written out flashbacks too. Look forward to more.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I like how all the secrets are revealed and the conversation between the two men. It's nice to see Jack just listen for a change and apologize. Maybe if they keep talking he'll realize that he was actually responsible for the fire at the Culver Institute, not the Hulk. This makes me want to watch the show. I love the series, and most of the episodes. Thank you for the mention on the chapter. :)
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Equinox is one of my favorite episodes. That scene where they encounter each other in the closet is fantastic. This is an interesting twist and I'm enjoying the conversation. I like how Jack admits the Pulitzer eluded him and how his pursuit of the hulk ruined his life. Very in character.

Just a few things-You have Jack tell David that they were friends-actually they weren't, David only knew Jack as a pest reporter from the Register, the last thing David said to him was the famous, 'You won't like me when I'm angry' line. They became somewhat friends in the forest episode, but Jack didn't know it was Banner.

You use commas at the end of each phrase. They should be periods. It's jarring for the reader and doesn't allow them to pause where they are supposed to.

And this is just a suggestion, but when you have David go through the metamorphosis, you should differentiate the two. When it is the Hulk's POV, Don't call the Hulk, David, and vice versa. It could be confusing. Maybe just say-'The Hulk did this or that.'

All in all, this is a good story and I'm curious to see where it goes. :)
HKay chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I'm enjoying this. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kame-sama chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
A great start to the story! Instead of focusing in on the action scenes we finally get a glimpse of what Banner and McGee could be like if they sat down and talked about what impact the creature had on both their lives. I really love character driven stories like this since a lot of times in the series we didn't get to see enough of it. Looking forward to the next chapter.