Reviews for Images
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I made a slowly deteriorating review about this and then realised I'd written a midnight headcanon
So i just deleted it and here i say this is good and cute and i feel sorry for Ron although on second thought i feel sorry for neither of them because of Ron and lavender and Harry and Ginny guys ur not exactly inconspicuous
I'm sorry for this, I'm tired and tired ness makes me rant
Ok done
marshmallowmars chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love love love this. Dying of cute.
hpaddict chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awäoreihgaäsd this is absolutely brilliant. I need to read more of your Deamus stuff. I always shipped them but only now got round to actually looking for fanfictions of the two of them. and this one is literally the best I've read so far! /goes looking for more of your stuff!
MooseBlanket chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Adorable! I've now dissolved into a pile of giggles and *squee*! because it's SO CUTE!
CaramelPancakes85 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this fanfic soo much! It's really really good! :)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Yay!
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Okay. I shall now wait patiently for a multi-chap about these two from you. And ...a sex scene. Because I've read your scenes and I really want to see what you would do with these two. So I'll wait. Right here. (I'll probably move at some point.)

WiseD
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
LOVES!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was so sweet and cute and very well written!
ayashina chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
holy toast

In my head canon everyone at hogwarts is so wrapped up in WANGST and DARKNESS and BOI WHO LEEVED and Dean and Seamus just walk around swinging arms as they hold hands and skipping and being kissy and everyone's just kind of like "well, there's that" and they ALWAYS win yearbook's cutest couple because hougwarts totally has a yearbook and that's just facts, okay.

ksskfsfsfsf ksfggdfg beautiful just let me die after I relocate my pants yup okay
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Hell yeah! Deamus is love, and this story is made of fluff and win.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is brilliant! Fantastic job 3
Allonsypuff chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
FLUFFFFFFFFFF

I love this so much!
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I never thought of this pairing, but I really like it! Good job, looking forward to more.
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 1 . 12/5/2011