Reviews for Escape
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was amazing! I'll do admit I was kinda confused during the first part of the story, but I was able to piece things together as I moved along. :) I love how you described Terra's internal story with the guilt and the darkness... Poor guy has a terrible childhood in most of the fics I read. LOL Still, I think it was a nice touch how Aqua kinda of acts as Terra's light and then there's a mutuality between them in tings they wouldn't expect. I like that duality! :3 And great job keeping the kiss until the end. I was dying to see if it would happen and it did. LOL

I remember the stuffed bunny... The cutest thing ever. I loved that story/stories xD It's awesome that you were referencing points from some of Alacquiene's fics! Definitely a nod to her. :) I'm sure she'll like your Christmas present! And if she's already seen it, I hoped she enjoyed it lots. :)
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Good job in the Aqua/Terra pairing!:) I luv ur stories and I'm a newB here but Ive been reading stories here on fanfic but so far u r on my most fav authors! Thnx 4 the new story and it has a great plot and detail into it. A little spice of innocence and take away the resistance a little should make the story even better:)