Reviews for The Tribulations and Tranquility of Travel
PokeKid 25 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I should have known something like this will happen when I read the title of the chapter...birds and bees XD Admittingly, I skim thought that part rather quickly, I almost felt like I was invading something and wanted no part of it...*cough* but I still read it anyway *cough* Great story as alway! :D
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
, That was so cute! Love this to peaces.
Unavailablefornowon chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
hahahahahahahha. oh dear god. poor severus. he of all people WOULD go into such detail. though i cant imagine him telling zoe about the stork...when zoe asked the question to matt i almost peed myself laughing..hahahahaha. priceless.
Unavailablefornowon chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
maybe im going crazy, or delutional...or either really, but in previous chapters zoe was described as having her fathers black hair. why is is suddenly brown in this chapter?

just thought i'd ask.
Coral Grace chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
How beautiful! Really, it was a such a lovely chapter. I imagine, despite having some inspiration, this would have been a challenging one to write - to keep the innocence right and to keep Severus in character. It was really well done. My favourite part was actually the end with the shooting stars.
MrsSofiaSnape chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
As always I love this series! Please continued writing more about Zoe's life with Snape. Love the sex explanation by Severus :). I can only imagine what adventure you might come up with next for Zoe. Your an awesome writer & thanks for the stories.
Hazpotsfan chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Wooo another update! :) That chapter made me laugh so much, I love how uncomfortable Severus was with the whole thing... although I can definitely understand why, six years old is a bit young! It was nice to see the conversation play out as it was mentioned in "A Fathers Right"!

Loved this chapter, can't wait for more!
Hazpotsfan chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Ohh dear poor severus! Zoe really is a handful! I think his reaction was perfect though!

Ive read so many stories with severus as a father but I think this is probably the most realistic depiction of his character!
Sydney-Jo chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Ah, the dreaded sex talk! That WAS awkward coming from the normally composed Severus hahaha but you wrote it so well!

The walk on the beach was sweet. And the shooting stars! Aww, I hope they do come back every year! Father Daughter bonding! :) Well, onto the next! Can't wait! :)

P.S. I hope your personal issues get solved smoothly!
1066AndAllThat chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Oh my word, that was soooo good. I loved it. The awkwardness was rolling off Severus in waves, but he did a really good job explaining the birds and the bees to Zoe. I was chuckling as she keep asking more and more questions...it was brilliant - poor Sev, lol. I also loved getting more insight into his relationship with Zoe's mum, Elizabeth. That was great. And I laughed out loud when Zoe asked Matthew about certain parts of his anatomy. That was brilliant!

Also really loved the end when Severus just enjoyed holding Zoe in his arms - he loves that little girl so much!

Great work!
MrsSofiaSnape chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
So cute I love the relationship b/w Zoe & Snape. Your an incredible writer. Can't wait for the next chapter. Happy Holidays :)
MySuperAwesomePenName chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Great chapter, and I love how you wrote Severus' point of view! Hope you update soon, you Awesome Author, you! :D
1066AndAllThat chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Oh, wow! That was so awesome. You captured Severus' fear so well. I remember wandering off in the zoo when I was Zoe's age. My mum and dad reacted pretty much the same as Severus, lol. My favourite part was when Severus said he was frightened - you just knew he would have been a complete mess had she been seriously harmed, or worse. I kust love how protective he is of Zoe. Oh, and can I also add in as my favourite part where he admits that Zoe has him wrapped around her finger! I can't say enough about how amazing this chapter was! These stories are my absolute favourites on HP fanfic.

Totally can't wait for the next chapter :)
Sydney-Jo chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
You write the greatest Severus Snape dad EVER. Seriously. That was totally awesome! It was the perfect balance of angry Snape, scared Snape, and comforting Snape. And little Zoe, I just KNEW that she'd go into the water! I'm looking forward to the third chapter: I wanna see Severus Snape collecting sea shells with Zoe! :)
MySuperAwesomePenName chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love your Severus and Zoe stories! The interaction between them is so adorable, and I hope you update soon! :)