Reviews for Twilight 25: Round 5 by beegurl13
Lonely Housewife Confessions chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
Totally has the makings for a future story!
Noelluna chapter 26 . 12/18/2011
These drabbles were really great! I am glad you ended with a sweet one, although I do enjoy some angst...especially in short doses. I definitely would love to see you expand Prompt 21 in a multi-fic; I think you could tell a beautiful story with a lot of angst, fluff, and HEA. Hope you do it!

I have to ask; now that these are completed are we going to be getting a new "What Hurts the Most" chapter soon? It would be a great present for the holidays :)
twinerdforlife chapter 26 . 12/18/2011
Much better! Oh and I'm excited that you might do something with 21. These were all fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!
twinerdforlife chapter 25 . 12/18/2011
Oh my! This one hurt badly. But, I'm kind of glad he moved on (although it was pretty quickly). I'm completely against cheating. It's still sad that she made a foolish decision and it ruined her life in ways. Fantastic job conveying the hurt with such few words.
amwine chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
I love it! I love them all! Great job...thanks so much!
Burntcore chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
yay, good to end with sweet ;)
Burntcore chapter 25 . 12/17/2011
yikes ... good but yikes...
kstewseyes chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
These last two were so good. Heartbreaking and desperate, and then happy and sweet. Well done. I enjoyed reading them all!
tff000 chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
sweet
zkcej chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
Wedding! AwWww
Erikajo chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
*clapping hands*

Beautiful work as always!
littlelizruth chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
it could work that way but i'm pretending it doesn't. yay for denial! EB!
littlelizruth chapter 25 . 12/17/2011
AH! jacob is grose even drunk. sorry i'm just a jacob hater.
avidreader69 chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
I really like tying the angst to this sweet one! Prompt 21 sounds like it could be a much more original story?
EBT chapter 26 . 12/17/2011
I hadn't even considered That might have been the epov of the other Drabble. Woah. Angsty. But that might not have been Bella after all:). Nicely done. I definitely enjoyed these. It was a bright spot in my day.

I heart you.