Reviews for The Touch of Time
Hiryo chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I soooo love it and look forward to much more of it!

Please update soon!
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
if I were to end up in the ranma 1/2 world, top of my to-do list would be to arrange for ranma to be engaged to something utterly ridiculous...like a pet rock or something. it'd be so hilarious to see someone read that on a list of the people he's engaged to - "X girls, a number of boys and...uh...a pet rock? how the hell did that happen?!"
Treant Balewood chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Definitely interested, keep up the good work.
kroz phantomville chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Superb story. Keep writing.
Kalladin1989 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Your writing an awesome fanfic. Can't wait to read more soon. Hope those too really get together. That would be awesome for ranma as age is the hottest of all the sailor senshi
Taiki chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Excellent story so far. Please have more soon. Later.
Evil Monkey chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Overall, so far a good story. Except banter and dialogue, they suck quite a bit.
ecchansama chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I'm... amused. Gief moar, plix? P

Some minor mistakes with spelling etc., but not enough that I care. Premises are good, and you have written them well enough so far, it'll be fun to see where you take this.
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Well worn ground it may be, but that doesn't mean that there's a lack of ability to be unique. So far you're managing that, and it's a fun read too!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
More, more, more, more, more MORE... Please?
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
The sign is really a small dry erase board.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Very nice section there, and enjoyed the idea of Kasumi deciding to say the heck with it and just enjoy for one night, even as I imagine Akane is stomping home and Ryoga when he finds out will be on the warpath, and will hate to think of what might happen in the tenth ward when the crazies from Nerima try to drag Ranma back home with them.
dimriver chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Fun little story.
YMYRR chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really like it; i found your writings very well founded; also i like the way taht you ar nor abusing of the curse gag.

Ranma / Setsuna pairing its a very good match.

Keep writing, i want to read more...
gotgass chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
love the fic so far keep up the good work and good luck with your last year in high school.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »