Reviews for The Touch of Time
Zanoni chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like your story mostly but half the cast are out of character. I feel that you made a lot of radical personality changes and then patched it over with a plot band-aid instead of having them develop into their new personalities. For me personally that causes problems where I get jarred out of the story because a character is so radically different from what I expect.
Omili chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!
Finally a crossover story that really acknowledges that Ranma has had a hard life and is a good guy and not the enemy of all women.
I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Shannon Dee chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Thanks for a great chapter.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Well at this point there isn't really that much that can be said about it. Though I like Serenity being responsible rather than Setsuna, that’s a nice twist, otherwise too early to call.
Oddball1971 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You seem to have accidentally stumbled onto the largest pun in Sailor Moon. In Eastern Mythology there is a rabbit that is on the moon pounding out rice. In Japan it is simply called The Rabbit of the Moon, or, in Japanese, Tsuki No Usagi. Since last names are spoken first in Japan, Sailor Moon's real name is pronounced "Tsukino Usagi" laugh laugh.
god of all chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
An excellent chapter. Very well done. I like the character development you did here. very entertaining.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
As good as always, lovin this story, just too good, and so very few Ranma SM crosses worth reading anymore.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Had a lot of fun reading this. Can't wait for more.
Ryu Vision chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
not bad...but i'm supriesed u haven't come accross Sword Art Online Yes...it just hit episode 15...which is now in season 2 of the series...and its not too bad...

keep up the gd work man
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Good chapter. Although one thing to point out. You say Ranma could beat any of the Senshi, I could see that for some of them (although some have massive wide are or planet sized attacks) but I have to point out the method you describe wouldn't work. Pure martial arts he should beat them all, cept maybe Setsuna, hands down if he can out last their fuku endurance buff, but interrupting their Ki? I dunno, their fuku prevents them from being drained by Youma, I'd have to assume it would also be designed to protect against things like interruptions as well. Well that is how I'd design it, it'd make sense when going up against creatures that feed on life energy.

Pressure points wod work on them, since that affects nerves not Ki, although Ki and Nervous system are linked I believe. They would recover quick though.

Good chapter though!

Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
nice fiction.

more comedy is good also
Creepingdoom710 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
well i hope you can find time to finish writing this story as it happens to be interesting and well its different from most of the sm ranma crossovers
Rybalov chapter 4 . 10/13/2012