Reviews for The Touch of Time
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
The sign is really a small dry erase board.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Very nice section there, and enjoyed the idea of Kasumi deciding to say the heck with it and just enjoy for one night, even as I imagine Akane is stomping home and Ryoga when he finds out will be on the warpath, and will hate to think of what might happen in the tenth ward when the crazies from Nerima try to drag Ranma back home with them.
dimriver chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Fun little story.
YMYRR chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really like it; i found your writings very well founded; also i like the way taht you ar nor abusing of the curse gag.

Ranma / Setsuna pairing its a very good match.

Keep writing, i want to read more...
gotgass chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
love the fic so far keep up the good work and good luck with your last year in high school.
Zanoni chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like your story mostly but half the cast are out of character. I feel that you made a lot of radical personality changes and then patched it over with a plot band-aid instead of having them develop into their new personalities. For me personally that causes problems where I get jarred out of the story because a character is so radically different from what I expect.
Omili chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!
Finally a crossover story that really acknowledges that Ranma has had a hard life and is a good guy and not the enemy of all women.
I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Shannon Dee chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Thanks for a great chapter.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Well at this point there isn't really that much that can be said about it. Though I like Serenity being responsible rather than Setsuna, that’s a nice twist, otherwise too early to call.
Oddball1971 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You seem to have accidentally stumbled onto the largest pun in Sailor Moon. In Eastern Mythology there is a rabbit that is on the moon pounding out rice. In Japan it is simply called The Rabbit of the Moon, or, in Japanese, Tsuki No Usagi. Since last names are spoken first in Japan, Sailor Moon's real name is pronounced "Tsukino Usagi" laugh laugh.
god of all chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
An excellent chapter. Very well done. I like the character development you did here. very entertaining.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
As good as always, lovin this story, just too good, and so very few Ranma SM crosses worth reading anymore.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Had a lot of fun reading this. Can't wait for more.
Ryu Vision chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
not bad...but i'm supriesed u haven't come accross Sword Art Online Yes...it just hit episode 15...which is now in season 2 of the series...and its not too bad...

keep up the gd work man