Reviews for The Touch of Time
Rybalov chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Good)
Nysk chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
It been a while, but the story looks good. Boy Ranma never seems to get a break, considering that the Inner Senshi (basically Minako and Mokoto) would be going after him, until he finally marries Setsuna. Heck, maybe a child between the two would become the fiance for Chibiusa in the future.

Your idea for a Oda Nobuna no Yabou crossover with Ranma looks rather good, personally I'm actually enjoying the idea and hope you will do it. Heck, you could have history books covering how Ranma is one of the most important figures in Japan's history. Heck, maybe if Ranma has a kid with one of the girls from the series, and that child later marries into the Japanese Imperial Family that would be something very unique, like how Ranma could be consider Emperor or the true heir to the Imperial Throne of Japan.
Chargone chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
oh dear. Nodoka and Serenity plotting?
this cannot end well. ... ... actually, no, i tell a lie. it will probably End well, the journey, on the other hand... :P

i figured the similar names was deliberate when i ran across it. and Usagi's name is a terrible pun. 'Tsukino Usagi'? 'Tsuki no Usagi' ... given that the Japanese take on the 'man in the moon' is a Rabbit (Usagi) 'Tsuki' for moon, and 'no' does a job something to the effect of 'of' or ' 's ' (which overlaps with some english uses of 'in' and various other prepositions) ... 'course, you Probably knew that already, but if not... have some trivia.

an entertaining fic so far, even if it is still in it's set up stages. i look forward to seeing where you go with it (i probably said that already. i say it a lot.)
FateBurn chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Excellent chapter like always, really liked how Nodoka and Serenity are plotting together, please continue soon cant wait for more. And also I too would be interested in seeing the crossover idea that you mentioned posted at some point.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Nice update, thanks for it, bye for now.
psychicshipping chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
You took so long that I had forgotten the name of the story... see to it that it never happens again.

MU HA HA HA! SERENITY-CHAN IS PURE EVIL! They will set Ranma and Setsuna up!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! (*x5) Great to see Ranma and Setsuna open up some. Nice touch with Kasumi.
gaiawolf chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
You're Alive! and you continued to deliver excellence. This is agreeable. Were all those women really Setsuna's family or is Serenity good at photoshop?

Please, continue on this story.
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
woot good stuff!
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
New Girl comes, kicks ass, breaks engagement, invites guy to live at her house all in the same day... Well that's just Ranma and it oddly enough fits.

Just don't do something that quickly again too soon and pay proper attention to the fallout from it and you'll be in a very good spot.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god, that last part was so cute! Ranma x Setsuna stories are the BEST. I don't normally beg like this, but please, please, please, please update soon.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This is very interesting. I haven't read many Ranma/SM stories, mostly because I just don't think the 'Sailor Terra' thing is very likely, nor do I think Ranma would ever willingly go through with being a Senshi. But I really like ones like this, where Ranma meets the Senshi, fights alongside them, and eventually gets it on with Setsuna. I don't know what it is about the two of them that works, but it does.

Actually, this reminds me a lot of my own crossover, 'Ranma Story' (more imaginative title pending). Akane smacks Ranma into Juuban, Ranma beats monster, Ranma says hi. Plot, also, pending.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Especially who feints when they see Serenity's analogue :) I'm betting on Luna; and also that Haruka will try flirting with her.

Keep up the great work!
Hitokage Higure chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
please update
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Nice fic. Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »