Reviews for The Touch of Time
Nysk chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Enjoyable to say the least.

Another comment/hopeful request: I hope you will not start throwing in a villian too soon as I would like to see more character interaction before hand.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) a younger Pluto, me think!
Hiryo chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I so looove it!

Thank you for writing that cool peace of art and wonder how it will continue there.

Please update soon!
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Great update! I love the effects on Setsuna, she's going to be shocked at what comes!
Zorobak chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I hope that this story does not end up on indefinate haitus like alot of the Ranma and Sailor Moon crossovers. I can not wait until the humor starts.
Zorobak chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
The chapter looked great, a bit overpowered, but in a world of fighting monsters all you can get is alright.
god of all chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well its different, can't give a good review until I see a few more chapters clearing up what is happening, or what Queen Serenity is planning.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Nice concept. Do update, if you please.
Tahari chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Looks really interesting so far, can't wait to see where you'll take it. Very well-written also!
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
interesting idea keep up the good work. update soon
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
GREAT START! (*x4) Nice having Queen Serenity trying her hand with Ranma.
caffeineandshiny chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I liked it! And please put down the spork! I'm reviewing! *cowers in terror*. I hope to see more, it looks rather funny and intersting so far. I loved the part where the Queen was looking for a suitable candidate. Aono Tsukune...protector of her Imperial Highness Princess Serenity... nope not working. :)
FateBurn chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Really liked how your starting things up for this fic, please continue soon.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »