Reviews for The Touch of Time
Hishin Trueflame chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
this... this is good

Ranma not a senshi halleluya for one

when i seen this the first time around i dint know if it even was going to get annother chapter but thankfully it did

i cant wait for the next one
Orchamus chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Was Setsuna just de-aged or something? Wow, Serenity went all out. Nice battle analysis, wonder what the deal was that Serenity made with Genma, does it have something to do with the changes Setsuna's body just went through? I eagerly await the next chapter, ought to be good.
Kaiya of Terra chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Something tells me Queen Serenity didn't just make Setsuna protect the one that's supposed to be protecting the senshi. The only problem is that she could have done a number of changes that range from simply making Setsuna younger to the sharing of Ranma's curse and Setsuna's power. My guess is that the former might end up with Ranma-kun being with Setsuna-chan and he is the only one that gets splashed by cold water even though the result is Ranma-chan being with Setsuna-kun.

That the story says "Setsuna and Ranma" could just mean that they'd end up as siblings or a singular individual that make(s) a better future than Crystal Tokyo. It's a little too early to tell even though the tail end felt like a hint at a Setsuna&Ranma pairing.

Still, I do look forward to seeing what happens next. Although I think Genma does the "three messages on a two-sided sign" by simply wiping the unused side with his black fur. He just does it too fast for people to see it happen. Well, it's either that or some other sleight-of-hand trick.
FateBurn chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Great chapter cant wait for the next one to see if what I think happened to Setsuna is what it really happened, and how thing will change for everybody now that Serenitys last plans have been started, please continue soon and try not to take as long for the next update.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Nice update. Lots of clich├ęs but very entertaining.
Nysk chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Enjoyable to say the least.

Another comment/hopeful request: I hope you will not start throwing in a villian too soon as I would like to see more character interaction before hand.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) a younger Pluto, me think!
Hiryo chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I so looove it!

Thank you for writing that cool peace of art and wonder how it will continue there.

Please update soon!
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Great update! I love the effects on Setsuna, she's going to be shocked at what comes!
Zorobak chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I hope that this story does not end up on indefinate haitus like alot of the Ranma and Sailor Moon crossovers. I can not wait until the humor starts.
Zorobak chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
The chapter looked great, a bit overpowered, but in a world of fighting monsters all you can get is alright.
god of all chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well its different, can't give a good review until I see a few more chapters clearing up what is happening, or what Queen Serenity is planning.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Nice concept. Do update, if you please.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »