Reviews for The Touch of Time
FateBurn chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Really liked how your starting things up for this fic, please continue soon.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Interesting idea, I rather like it. I wonder if Ranma will still get the curse, and what Setsuna would think of that?
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You got a very unique intro to the crossover. Though I'd like to see who you pair him up with. I've always been a fan of the rare Ranma/Hotaru matchups.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Werewolf2300 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
looks good so far this is diffrent angle to some other ranma sm fics i have read
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
mmmm look good
Maltrazz chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Good start. Not really a fan of Sailor Moon, but I am a HUGE fan of Ranma. So we'll see where it goes from here.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Maltrazz
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh wow, now THAT is a great start! I love the idea, your not taking away any of Ranma's hard work and victories, yet getting him out of the crap he has to deal with later, while giving the Senshi some serious support, because Ranma is nothing but awesome. Keep up the incredible work, I can't wait to see where you take this!
Vandenbz chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This story looks promising. I think you confused Negi for Nagi since it was Negi who went to teach at Mahora (and blew girls' clothes off). Good to see Serenity moving in to alleviate Ranma's problems before they can really get going. Keep up the good work!
Seadog09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I realy like this please update soooooooon
Gibelyou chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Good start. I was first introdiuced to fanfiction with a Ranma SM crossover, so I'm a bit partial to them. I am looking forward to your next installment.
jiffy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
love the story
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
this is really interesting it reminds of the fanfic: The Kingdom Reborn or was it The Kingdom Comes Again, i forget which, anyway its the one where ranma gets the silver crystal embedded or fused w/ him and the Gates of Time elect a false Sailor Pluto to reenact the Silver Millenium. i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Nysk chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
A very teasing start that makes me want to read more.

Please write more!
ranger5 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'm scared - do you have any assetts that would make it worth sueing you for (I just got laid off). (g) Just kidding.

Nice start to the story. I'm looking forward to more. Not really enough to talk about characterizations much, but I do like how Serenity & Pluto seem in this snippet. Also like the setup.

If you like Ranma/SM - take a look at mine. I haven't updated in years - though I keep thinking I will. People either seem to love or hate it.
7 Winds chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I have to say the idea has alot of merits. Serenity arrange ranma to be there protector, trainer, and comrade in arms. Can't wait to see how this progress.

Thank you for your time and the story.

Sincerely,