Reviews for The Touch of Time
Tahari chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Looks really interesting so far, can't wait to see where you'll take it. Very well-written also!
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
interesting idea keep up the good work. update soon
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
GREAT START! (*x4) Nice having Queen Serenity trying her hand with Ranma.
caffeineandshiny chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I liked it! And please put down the spork! I'm reviewing! *cowers in terror*. I hope to see more, it looks rather funny and intersting so far. I loved the part where the Queen was looking for a suitable candidate. Aono Tsukune...protector of her Imperial Highness Princess Serenity... nope not working. :)
FateBurn chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Really liked how your starting things up for this fic, please continue soon.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Interesting idea, I rather like it. I wonder if Ranma will still get the curse, and what Setsuna would think of that?
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You got a very unique intro to the crossover. Though I'd like to see who you pair him up with. I've always been a fan of the rare Ranma/Hotaru matchups.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Werewolf2300 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
looks good so far this is diffrent angle to some other ranma sm fics i have read
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
mmmm look good
Maltrazz chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Good start. Not really a fan of Sailor Moon, but I am a HUGE fan of Ranma. So we'll see where it goes from here.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

lordamnesia chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh wow, now THAT is a great start! I love the idea, your not taking away any of Ranma's hard work and victories, yet getting him out of the crap he has to deal with later, while giving the Senshi some serious support, because Ranma is nothing but awesome. Keep up the incredible work, I can't wait to see where you take this!
Vandenbz chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This story looks promising. I think you confused Negi for Nagi since it was Negi who went to teach at Mahora (and blew girls' clothes off). Good to see Serenity moving in to alleviate Ranma's problems before they can really get going. Keep up the good work!
Seadog09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I realy like this please update soooooooon
Gibelyou chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Good start. I was first introdiuced to fanfiction with a Ranma SM crossover, so I'm a bit partial to them. I am looking forward to your next installment.
jiffy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011