Reviews for First Night Out
Siuan-Amyrlin chapter 1 . 11/8
Hi!

First, I have to warn you, I'm not a native English speaker, I'm learning English and so, I will make mistakes. Sorry for that and don't hesitate to notice me if you see one (or more P).

Second, I will focus on your little story. I'm a great fan of you, but until today, I've only read French translations. But, on this evening, I decided to go through my stupid fear and my silly pride and to read you in English (perhaps I will try The Heart in the Whole, my favourite one). To start, I am still impressed by your mastery of Sherlock: you depainted him not only as the genius, as the amazing detective he is, but also as the human he tries to hide, the false sociopath who hid his feelings during years and doesn't control them, doesn't understand them and who needs the help of John, the most important person in his world, to understand his humanity and the world around him. In your usual beautiful and fair way. You're Sherlock is just... right. When you described his thoughts, I really have got the impression to hear him. Just, thank you for that, because Sherlock is my favourite character and I can be a furious witch when the authors don't respect his personality. P If you didn't understand, I will cover you with compliments.

I will say the same for John. You completely identified the character: the sociable doctor, the soldier inside him and the only person who can really understand Sherlock Holmes and accept him as he is in this world. You respected their relationship, understood it, though John is married to Mary in the TV show and in the books - but you wrote that in 2011 P. I'm always conquered by your Johnlocks and this one is not an exception. They're just touching, it's not too fluffy, just a moment of sweetness after a painful experience for both of them. I must smile in front of this scene.

And most of all, you just catched the serie's spirit. The adrenaline, the funny moments (God, the Sherlock's punchlines against Sally are so funny xD), the emotional scenes... I suspect you to be one of the TV show's scriptwriters. Come on, confess. P

Plus, you served your story with a beautiful and pleasant style. I cannot say if you made mistakes, I will tell you when I will become bilingual, and there is a long path in front of me before reaching this crazy aim.

Bye!

Siuan.
Potterel08 chapter 1 . 7/6
Aww, I found this ridiculously adorable.
The intrigue over John's situation makes it much more interesting, like another layer to it.
This was so good!
Siren Love Song chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Subtle and elegant and hot. Amazing. I loved piecing together what happened to John and Sherlock revealing what will happen after the story ends.
Argon.847 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
yasss
chahnre chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Thank you for this very sexy little scenario. I like that Sherlock tipped Greg off about the pool!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Good for Lestrade, he would be the only one to deserve to win
mamika chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
wow!
that was so gorgeous! amazing!
I'm struggling with words now... the fic got me gasping for air and my eyes nearly popped out because of the tension and raw emotions on the story.
and it was funny too, with the bets going on about when they will be outed. and the doubt that Sherlock would look bad while dancing. like he could.
in the end, I was clapping too. felt a bit stupid about it after I had finished the fic, but I know I would clap again if I read it again.
the ending was nice, reaally. so dramatic way, so fitting to Sherlock, to let everyone know John is the one.
fantastic, thank you :D
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Haha, Lestrade. Sherlock totally gave you a hint.
missdeliadili chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Beautiful!
executing hallucinations chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was really well written, I truly enjoyed this story! Great job with capturing the characters and I really enjoyed the way Sherlock thought out the night ahead! :)
naughtynati chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Beautiful, sensual, loving...perfect :)
DarlingSupreme chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I loved this take on the power couple as dancing fools. I just picture Martin as Tim from The Office dancing like Michael Jackson w Ben dancing like Michael Jackson from that YouTube video. I def need a less absurd, sexier visual!
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
OMFGGGGGGGGGGG DLFKAJDF;LADJDKGJSLKAFHFEIMCXZ, SOOO JDAS;FJKASFJ so good omg hhaaha this is one of the best i loved the whole sory to bits and each section progressed so well and the ending 3 and the scotland yard haha 3
drovitch77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Love it, love it and love it some more!