Reviews for First Night Out
Siren Love Song chapter 1 . 8/25
Love it!
Subtle and elegant and hot. Amazing. I loved piecing together what happened to John and Sherlock revealing what will happen after the story ends.
NekoTaku24433 chapter 1 . 2/9
yasss
chahnre chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Thank you for this very sexy little scenario. I like that Sherlock tipped Greg off about the pool!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Good for Lestrade, he would be the only one to deserve to win
mamika chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
wow!
that was so gorgeous! amazing!
I'm struggling with words now... the fic got me gasping for air and my eyes nearly popped out because of the tension and raw emotions on the story.
and it was funny too, with the bets going on about when they will be outed. and the doubt that Sherlock would look bad while dancing. like he could.
in the end, I was clapping too. felt a bit stupid about it after I had finished the fic, but I know I would clap again if I read it again.
the ending was nice, reaally. so dramatic way, so fitting to Sherlock, to let everyone know John is the one.
fantastic, thank you :D
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Haha, Lestrade. Sherlock totally gave you a hint.
missdeliadili chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Beautiful!
executing hallucinations chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was really well written, I truly enjoyed this story! Great job with capturing the characters and I really enjoyed the way Sherlock thought out the night ahead! :)
naughtynati chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Beautiful, sensual, loving...perfect :)
DarlingSupreme chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I loved this take on the power couple as dancing fools. I just picture Martin as Tim from The Office dancing like Michael Jackson w Ben dancing like Michael Jackson from that YouTube video. I def need a less absurd, sexier visual!
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
OMFGGGGGGGGGGG DLFKAJDF;LADJDKGJSLKAFHFEIMCXZ, SOOO JDAS;FJKASFJ so good omg hhaaha this is one of the best i loved the whole sory to bits and each section progressed so well and the ending 3 and the scotland yard haha 3
drovitch77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Love it, love it and love it some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014