Reviews for Thorns
Jenmoon1 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
really good
Meko90 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this is well good...i like how u made ciel a survivor n still have him keep his dignity n pride...lol sebastian is just too perfect to be an aristocrate but i can see that happening.
BlackRosina17 chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
caaaaaaant waaaaaait until January now! :D This story is amazing!
TheAUWalker chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I liked this ending!
Bishi-bishi chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Oh wait... that 'see you in the sequel' thing was supposed to be on THIS review xDD ROR HEY IM HUMAN, I CAN MAKE MISTAKES xDD

*hugs Ciel AAWWWW! It's alriiight I'm here (hehehe)

Idea that popped in my head was Angela is maybe a stalker I mean "You don't know if she can hear it or not!" xDD

OMG WTF Ciel! I can't even break a pencil and you break a mirror? I feel so puny and weak xDD Speaking of mirrors, do you know the movie 'Mirrors'? You like blood so you WILL like it! xDD Watch it if you have tiimee!

Ummm yea I agree... smashing a mirror with your fist is not very bright...

WTF You killed them by clawing their eyes out and then you say that they haz been cleared of their crimes and they can now find peace in heaven... totally WTF

and yea suuuure... you're so pure and innocent WTF Angela

'Watch, my somewhat pure Ciel.' WTF You're not so sure now aren't yaah?

GAH... SO MANY THINGS TO LEARN O.o xDD
Bishi-bishi chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
asdfjkl; YUR ENDING THIS STORY ON CHAPTER 10 TOO? Though I guess I dun mind cuz there's a sequel? And OMFG This whole time I was refreshing KHR updated page cuz I was waiting for the next chappie of Pieces and well... ;_; I forgot it already ended...

AAAHHH! CIEL U HAZ FORGOTTEN ABOUT LE SEEEAAALLL and more importantly, SEBBY!

Ah. Now you realize that John.

So you're saying that when I bleed some part of my soul gets out too? NOOOOO!

GOOO! DEFEAT THE TOOTHY SADISTIC BASTARD! WTF? John is a Pedo demon carpenter then his minion is now a toothy sadistic hair stylist... Nice evil doers (Oh the irony xDD)

"You are one hideous servant." Ow that's... Bah, who cares? It might be true xDD

You sure love twisting people's wrists xD

You ruined Sebby's coat... SOOO NOT AWESOME!

For some reason, I'm imagining Devil Jin from Tekken as John's true form xDD

HEEEYY! Y U HURT LITTLE CIEL? WTF THAT'S TOTALLY NOT AWESOME xC PREPARE TO DIIIEEEEE

I'm... starting to think that you Sebby is a Pedo too but WTF No one will get any pedo-er than that John dude xDD

See you in the sequeeell xDD
Carrie2sky chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Wow, very interesting! And thanks for all the explanations at the end! That really helped. I didn't know what kind of Seal Sebastian and Ciel had until reading that.

I look forward to the sequel!

I haven't heard about the prophecy are you referring to about the world ending? Mind elaborating for me?
promocat chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
good ending!& beginning!
promocat chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
i am glad you are continueing this story !can't wait for the ending on this part!
Update chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Update soon please.
TheAUWalker chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
When in january is the sequel going to be published? I can't wait!
SimplyEcho chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I love the ending. It was a beautiful statement and explains the title. This whole chapter was a bit unnerving for Ciel. I felt bad for him. But great chapter!
Masaki4everDead chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
aww hate that its gonna end soon. But now something to look forward to in the next year. Cnt wait till tomorrows update!
Pichicha123 chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
WHAT! LAST CHAPTER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Carrie2sky chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Awesome! Loved it! Fantastic! I am wondering what's making Ciel scream! Dang!