Reviews for Fleeting Still
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was cute! (\\\\v\\\\)
the hotpocket hunter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Haha, you did really good, especially for a first-timer. This fic's pretty cute. I'm not a fan of the crazy dark stuff or tragedy fics, which is mostly what people like to do with these two, so this is the best one I've read in awhile. And Paul's a complicated character. Leaves you plenty of room to work with. ;)
Rukia-K1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I liky
xxFragmentsxx chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is great! It's soooooooo cute, and I'm surprised you just learned about comashipping by the fandom and did so well fitting the characters. I applaud you Cha-Cha-Cheesecake (also your username is awesome). I've been writing coma fanfics for a while and I'm STILL trying to master the art of writing Paul. You did an awesome job! Also, I really love the story itself as well. The setting is very simple (FESTIVALS! Why didn't I think of that?) and it's easy and fun to read. Plus, it makes a great one-shot AND it could make a great multi-chapter fic too! (hint hint). All in all, I love it! Please write more comashipping!

Nat -

p.s. To be honest, I really like how you wrote ALL the characters in this. Pokemon characters can be hard to write, so good work! Keep it up!
mooselecki chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
THAT. WAS. BEYOND. CUTE. you totally pulled off Paul as an uke, a tsudere uke at that. I actually can't get over how adorable this is 3 asdfghjkl GJ wifey!