Reviews for More than Anything
iStyx chapter 1 . 2/2
Brilliant story!
DylanL chapter 1 . 1/15
I really liked this story, especially the role reversals from the stereotypical 'one partner works too much and the other leaves' in that the male was the one that left and the female was working too much. I also feel that this compliments 'meaning of these tears' well in providing a story for both perspectives
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
An almost perfect Harmony story.

D. Page Robin
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Poor Harry! As an ambitious woman myself, I can honestly say that I mix up my priorities from time to time because I would focus too much on work. Someone has to call me out on my b***s**t so I can get a clue! Like Ron did for Hermione in your story. I enjoyed that little smackdown quite a lot! :-)

Good to see Hermione coming to her senses in the end! Although to her defense, Harry shouldn't have been that much of a pushover to begin with. He could've told Hermione early on how much her absence had been affecting him.

Either way, I liked the realistic simplicity of this fic, and I hope you write more stories like this in the future.

Keep up the GREAT work!
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
that was cute
Draco122
HMSPumpkinPie chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
You, sir, are one of my favorite fanfiction writers of all time. Don't you dare ever stop writing.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
hmm not sure how to feel about this one it is more my style of story to be honest made me feel all diffrent sorts of things
very good though
hope you don't mind me going through your stories and reading them all
hey i noticed you play LOL im Scorpioneldar on there ill add you (your profile says that's alright)
wpl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
enjoyed and yes sometimes it takes a good swift kick in the butt to wake someone up.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Soo Hermione! Just like the obsession with "her" library. (Grin)

Well done
Runecutter chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
It seems somewhat ironic, that this is basically a turnaround on the gender roles in more "common" or "normal" relationships... (okay, it also is ironic that close to 75% of all "what they do after Hogwarts" stories has them do stuff that needs no magic at all to be done like ministry paperwork or travelling around for humanitarian foundations or somesuch...), but it's written well and the couple dynamics seem very realistic.

A fine story.
jenniluz chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You made me cry! Thank you for the good read.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
awesome story
revolverrevolutions chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I have to say, I loved the story and I love how you portrayed Ron, many portray him as an asshole (sometimes he is) but he is a caring asshole, the type that would do anything for his friends; It was really amazing how he protected and defended Harry, even being cold to Hermione but showing her how she was wrong.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Again, I cry. So sweet and angsty. Loved it.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was incredibly good! When Hermione was reading Harry’s letter, I was teary a little though, I completely agreed with Harry. I like how it ended.