Reviews for Where Is The Magic?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
Please post more chapters (I have been starved for something that would bring me to scream into my pillow and this is it, so please, please, PLEASE post more
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
please do the chapter
Kensy Echo chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
I was crying while reading the last chapter, you know. Especially after reading the 'I'm happy' part said by Shinichi. The words really show so much more than that, I can feel the emotion in it. It is so unexpected because when facing an event like this, usually the one will introduce his/her lover to his/her parents, but by him saying that, it sounds more special. It is as if Shinichi didn't give any room for his parent to object because he has been happy with Kaito. The last chapter is so special. While it isn't strange for a lover to say the words 'I love you' as many as he/she wants, especially he is Kaito, you manage to show how special it is when the words are said. And you finally describe that in the last part with bold sentences.

The last chapter is my favorite, but the other chapter is really good, too. I really like the last part of every chapters with bold sentences. It is like a conclusion of the chapter. I also like how you show Shinichi sometimes thinks pesimistic about something related to Kaito. I can see how his brain works there, lol. It's funny XD The part where Shinichi asks Kaito how he did the tricks is really funny, too. That's so Shinichi XD I think, all aspect in this FFn is good :D

Thank you for writing this story :) However, I'm sorry that I give a review for this story not because of your "if I get 10 reviews, I will post the next chapter". It's because this story is really good that I was crying, and I think a good story like this deserves a review :) My point is, you don't have to say that :) The quality of your story is the one that will attract readers to give a review, even though you didn't say that. You can get more than 10 reviews if your story is really good and interesting. I've seen a FFn in Indonesian language that get more than 5k reviews because the story is really good. So, don't worry if your story won't get any review. Even if you don't get many reviews, my friend once said, "every stories have their own reader" :)

Good luck and keep writing, Sora-san :) Sorry if I've said something rude in my review.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
That was a cute and adorable story. :3 I really liked it, how they met (though it was a little confusing until I got, that it was AU where the thief doesn't exist) and the scene with the Sounen Tanteiden was so funny! Though I still wonder, what had hit Shinichi's head to make him stumble forward (I told myself it was something from Ai to "help" them ).

Ps. I know, it doesn't have anything to do with the story, but I think writing, that you won't post the next chapter until 10 reviews is just plain childish. Sure, it's hard to make something when your hard work doesn't get appreciated, but everytime I read such a comment, I sometimes feel like not writing a review just because of that statement. I mean, if someone likes the story, they obviously will write one (at least I write one always), I even only registered on this website so that I could review and tell the authors how amazing their works are.
That probably sounded like a rant, but I intended it to be more like an advice. You can ignore it or whatever, I just wanted to tell you... :)
cookieswithmilktea chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
can you still post up the version where shinichi is kidnapped? those incidents are always funny
Miss Emotion chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Please can you post the alternative and the next chapter! You are one of the most incredible writers I have ever met and the way you write is so fun to read and interesting! Keep bring awesome ;D X
SaraMatta chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
*melts into a puddle of goo*
Suezanne chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
that's sweet 3
ChuChuChi chapter 3 . 11/27/2012

thats a blushing face btw. i think that your title prompt is great, but i dont understand where the supernatural genre comes in. Does Kaito really have magic or what? Anyways, I'm just wondering why the status is complete even though there's the possibility of having more chapters up. And if you WERE to post the lemon, well then you'd have to up the rating all the way to an M.
-chuu ChuChu
PS.. I feel like this story shiuld be rated T, because kissing and yaoi are totally not K material. (Kindergarten and below, remember?!)
Clare chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Great story, can't wait to read the next chapter and the alternate version of this chapter, should they be posted. Nice job :D
amy-chan chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
He would tell anyone who asked that Yes. His mother was a mutant. Hahaha, so great!

So so sweet... please keep posting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kuro chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
How romanitc!Please continue!
Bikutoru1412 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Awesome! I loved it. Kaito and Shinichi are such a cute couple here, and the scene where they kissed was my favorite. The detective boys were a huge bonus.
Alice Edogawa chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Review 15! Next chap pls! KaiShin ftw! xDD

I love this:

He would swear to anyone who asked that Yes. His mother was a mutant. xDD Nice One, Sora-sama!
Mai-chan63 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Awesome, really sweet ending! I love the headache ritual!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »