Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
c.g.lurks chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
Seven years later and this is still a Christmas favorite. I'll forever love your words.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2017
Ya bella, he wants you to tell him that hes been "the only one" do you want him to tell you that your "one of many"?

not so fun that other way round.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2017
That's it? All he has to do is say "don't you get it? I was trying to forget you"? That's all he has to say for bella to forgive him? Even though hes been with countless women? I fucking HATE that shes only been with his nasty used up whoring ass! HATE IT.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
So bella has been with NO ONE ELSE...but Edward has been with SO MANY HE WONT EVEN GIVE US A NUMBER?

Well that's both disgusting and disappointing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
So Bella is a moron? Why in the actual fuck does she think she has to hide the fact that her and Edward are fuck buddies? She says shes been wearing this mask for 8 years...which is funny cause she obviously doesn't have to wear it at all. What a fucktard.
guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
there are so many thoughts that could be shared, but I think you have said them much better than I could say. so thank you for your words. I've enjoyed your story so much. this Edward and Bella just didn't take time to talk ever. wow we all hold things in that need to be said and maybe say things that don't need to be said because we a are in pain, don't know. thanks dc
GorGirl chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
Oh man! Now I'm crying! What a great story!
GorGirl chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
I wonder which one of them will move?
GorGirl chapter 15 . 12/6/2017
Peanut butter cups and turtles are both awesome!
GorGirl chapter 14 . 12/6/2017
So good!
GorGirl chapter 13 . 12/6/2017
I hope this means they'll start afresh.
GorGirl chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
I love Emmett!
GorGirl chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
Wow. She walked away. Will she leave?
GorGirl chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
He's still a pussy. Who strings someone along for EIGHT years?
GorGirl chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
Is this the year he'll make it right?
3,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »