Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2018
You don't think its odd that Emmett said that he knew that Edward was getting it on the regular but Edward said that it had been "some time" since he was with someone?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2018
She's still willing to take ...whatever? God shes a fucktard. I thought that she was walking away from his whoring ass?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2018
So some how magically Edward asking Esme and Carlisle to adopt all of them years ago changes the fact that Edward has spent years whoring himself out? While bella has only been with him? I THINK NOT
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2018
So Bella allows Edward to crawl into her bed when ever he wants and leave before morning...she lets him use her. And all the while hes been fucking other people and bella hasn't been with anyone else? WOW that's super pathetic.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2018
So they hide their relationship for no reason? That's the premise? Well that's fucking disappointing. How stupid.
datingrobert chapter 17 . 1/19/2018
just when I thoughtã…¡ whatever, I literally cried. thank you
datingrobert chapter 15 . 1/19/2018
fav chap so far but what about jacob
datingrobert chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
Bella should've stayed wtffff and let him explain (regardless how much of a dumbass he is) HE'S CRYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SNOW FOR GODS SAKE
datingrobert chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
I don'tã…¡ EDWARD WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING? He is, he sounds, he acts like a douche.
c.g.lurks chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
Seven years later and this is still a Christmas favorite. I'll forever love your words.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2017
Ya bella, he wants you to tell him that hes been "the only one" do you want him to tell you that your "one of many"?

not so fun that other way round.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2017
That's it? All he has to do is say "don't you get it? I was trying to forget you"? That's all he has to say for bella to forgive him? Even though hes been with countless women? I fucking HATE that shes only been with his nasty used up whoring ass! HATE IT.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
So bella has been with NO ONE ELSE...but Edward has been with SO MANY HE WONT EVEN GIVE US A NUMBER?

Well that's both disgusting and disappointing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
So Bella is a moron? Why in the actual fuck does she think she has to hide the fact that her and Edward are fuck buddies? She says shes been wearing this mask for 8 years...which is funny cause she obviously doesn't have to wear it at all. What a fucktard.
guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
there are so many thoughts that could be shared, but I think you have said them much better than I could say. so thank you for your words. I've enjoyed your story so much. this Edward and Bella just didn't take time to talk ever. wow we all hold things in that need to be said and maybe say things that don't need to be said because we a are in pain, don't know. thanks dc
3,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »