Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
shoutout23 chapter 14 . 7/23
Wtf. I can't with this kind of stories. Weak Bella. I Feel bad for Jacob.
sosueme chapter 16 . 1/11
I'm happy they've come out to each other and their family. Emmett's a good and funny brother.
sosueme chapter 10 . 1/11
Finally. I know that Edward comes off as being the bad guy for just taking and taking. But she hasn't asked for more and she does have someone on the side at the moment. They both are tooooo quiet! And good at hurting each other.
sosueme chapter 2 . 1/11
Oooh...that ending was unexpected! The love she has for her family is strong and rewarding. And apparently satisfying too ;)
Bittersweet chapter 17 . 1/3
Thanks to the TLS I discovered this piece. What a great story! I loved your descriptions of the setting, emotions, and gestures. And I didn’t love that Edward died (and so young). I wanted a happily forever after.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2019
Omg such a sad ending! I don’t like it when Edward dies! Nooooooo!
robertsbella2 chapter 17 . 12/8/2019
Beautiful writing and tissues needed at the end.
Midnight Cougar chapter 17 . 11/25/2019
Cosmo, I just reread this for the... I have no idea how many times it’s been now lol—and your words and this story is still one of the most affecting and beautiful angst stories I’ve read. Such incredible characters. God, so good again. Merry Christmas. X
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2018
You don't think its odd that Emmett said that he knew that Edward was getting it on the regular but Edward said that it had been "some time" since he was with someone?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2018
She's still willing to take ...whatever? God shes a fucktard. I thought that she was walking away from his whoring ass?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2018
So some how magically Edward asking Esme and Carlisle to adopt all of them years ago changes the fact that Edward has spent years whoring himself out? While bella has only been with him? I THINK NOT
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2018
So Bella allows Edward to crawl into her bed when ever he wants and leave before morning...she lets him use her. And all the while hes been fucking other people and bella hasn't been with anyone else? WOW that's super pathetic.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2018
So they hide their relationship for no reason? That's the premise? Well that's fucking disappointing. How stupid.
datingrobert chapter 17 . 1/19/2018
just when I thoughtㅡ whatever, I literally cried. thank you
datingrobert chapter 15 . 1/19/2018
fav chap so far but what about jacob
3,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »