Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
Beautiful
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2021
Good and sad !
Debs0608 chapter 17 . 12/25/2020
Merry Christmas and thanks again for this story.
kneon chapter 17 . 12/23/2020
Great story
keshaluvsRob chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Nice plot!
midnitereader chapter 17 . 12/14/2020
They struggled so much. Each loving the other. But this chapter really brought me to tears as she gave Edward his final resting place.
shoutout23 chapter 14 . 7/23/2020
Wtf. I can't with this kind of stories. Weak Bella. I Feel bad for Jacob.
sosueme chapter 16 . 1/11/2020
I'm happy they've come out to each other and their family. Emmett's a good and funny brother.
sosueme chapter 10 . 1/11/2020
Finally. I know that Edward comes off as being the bad guy for just taking and taking. But she hasn't asked for more and she does have someone on the side at the moment. They both are tooooo quiet! And good at hurting each other.
sosueme chapter 2 . 1/11/2020
Oooh...that ending was unexpected! The love she has for her family is strong and rewarding. And apparently satisfying too ;)
Bittersweet chapter 17 . 1/3/2020
Thanks to the TLS I discovered this piece. What a great story! I loved your descriptions of the setting, emotions, and gestures. And I didn’t love that Edward died (and so young). I wanted a happily forever after.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2019
Omg such a sad ending! I don’t like it when Edward dies! Nooooooo!
robertsbella2 chapter 17 . 12/8/2019
Beautiful writing and tissues needed at the end.
Midnight Cougar chapter 17 . 11/25/2019
Cosmo, I just reread this for the... I have no idea how many times it’s been now lol—and your words and this story is still one of the most affecting and beautiful angst stories I’ve read. Such incredible characters. God, so good again. Merry Christmas. X
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2018
You don't think its odd that Emmett said that he knew that Edward was getting it on the regular but Edward said that it had been "some time" since he was with someone?
3,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »