Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
Rae chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
A little late in coming to this story, seeing as how you posted it back in 2011, but I am so very glad I found it! Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful story. I had to read straight through this afternoon, errands and other tasks be damned! ;-) I am a little sad that we didn't get more of the whole group's teen-time (meeting each other, getting adjusted to the adoption, etc.), as I really would have loved to see that, however, that only speaks to your skill as a writer-making me want more, more, MORE of these beautiful characters! I admire and appreciate writers who create flawed characters, much like you I feel they earn a deeper place in my heart, so thank you for doing that and not glossing over the impact of their actions. Kudos again on a great story, and thank you so much for sharing it with us all!
jconj chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Long time reader. First time reviewer. This was so beautiful to read. Thank you.
bellandedwardmarchtoforeva chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
So glad I came across this story. ;)
cinewardy chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
awseome story! I love it! you did such a great job! :D
dbpbatm chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Ugh. You made me cry. It really was a beautiful story though. Thank you for sharing it.
lovepath chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
Thank you for the beauty in the imperfection.
lovepath chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
An Edward who is not fucked up is not really Edward. TY for his perfect imperfections.
lovepath chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Ahh ... The saddest words in any language are "too late." Sniff!
lovepath chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
So that's how they got themselves more fucked up. Communication, people!
lovepath chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
So, something more serious ;)

"His heartbeat in his cock" is a marvelous turn of phrase!
kayla711 chapter 17 . 4/3/2013
Dammit, you made me cry. But it was beautiful and touching and totally worth it. Thank you so much for sharing.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Footprints in the Snow has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
drabrasil chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
oh my...I have read some fanfic with the same epilogue... Edward or Bella dead...and one of them, old, talking about their lives...I have this ache in my chest... It's hard to read something like this. It hurts.
It's beautiful, but it hurts.
twilightpassion1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved this story. So gentle and beautiful and emotional. Good job
FluffyLiz chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
A perfect, beautiful story, deeply moving, and one that I'm sure will stick in my mind, over and above the hundreds of fics that's I've read over the years. Thank you.
3,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »