Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
ecdreams chapter 1 . 1/24
I love this story already. Especially Emmett.
terriberry chapter 17 . 1/10
Well that was bittersweet. You totally made me cry. Very enjoyable read, thanks for sharing it.
AshleeMarie88 chapter 17 . 1/7
Love, love, love! I really dont even know where to start. I loved that you made me feel the emotions of your characters. Very rare i come across a author that could grab my attention so throughly. Thank you for the great read!
Debralynn chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Wow. Very moving story. Loved the characters development. 30 years does not seem like enough for them. So young. I wish there was more. Thank you.
2old4fanfic chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I guess we can blame Edward's early childhood for his way of showing his love for Bella, by sleeping with tons of other women...
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
What, using the swoony date excuse for a short chapter? There's supposed to inspire lemons!
2old4fanfic chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Can't wait for this convo
2old4fanfic chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Ouch! The 8 year flashback was not pretty. The namr Doucheward comes to mind
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I the nk I reviewed this long ago. But if I didn't, I should have
ghartling chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Wonderful story! Made me cry.. perfect
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
WTF?! I started reading this story and was loving it and was so happy when B&E finally ended up together. Then I saw that there was one more chapter...I read it...and now I'm crying like a baby. That was a heartbreakingly sad way to end a story. And at Christmas! LOL. I really did like this story. Thanks for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading anything you write in the future.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Oh my! I am snot sobbing! Seriously ugly crying. An amazing story. Thank you for sharing.
cjrich chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Can't wait to hit the next button! XOXO,Cheri
RubyDee chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
My Goodness. Absolutely beautiful story.

Having grown up in Michigan I am all to familiar with the quiet beauty of snow. Blustery winds and new fallen snow may cover the prints upon the ground but those left within our hearts will remain forever.

Angsthoor that I am I find myself reduced to tears for the footsteps that were and those that will never be again for this will be our second year without my brother and the first year without my sister. Crazy as it may sound I find a semblance of comfort in your last words ...

"And I would remember that we lived."
Rebadams7 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
A truly beautiful and brilliant Christmas jem!
Reb