Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
dazzled72 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wow, so good!
Ouiser B chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Dearest Cosmo,

My first reaction is how beautifully written this chapter is. Bella's memories, even if they stem from a traumatic incident seem warm to me. Chock full of complications yes but don't the best stories start out that way? I think so.

Looking forward to the regular updates.

Ms. Ouiser
MumsTootsie chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
What an ending~Made my rainy day fosho Cosmo! This story of yours is a favorite! xoxo Missi
cejsmom chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I was soooo hoping that was how he knew she kicked in her sleep! The torture of waiting each day is soooo going to be worth it!
missyb617 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So good! Can't wait for more!
MillieD chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
*screams* he got his hand in her panties.

On another note, the intensity between these two is so thick. I can feel it all the way here. Makes me wonder why in the world they are not together.

I love it and can't wait until tomorrow's update.
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Ohh sneaky. Im waiting for next update already
Curls4twilight chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I'm dying to know why E/B are only together once a year and why they don't all live by each other. Can't wait until tomorrow! :)
SaphiraGoddess chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
ooooooh where is this going
kelysuperficial chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Holy shit! I thought it was gonna be a week of painful UST and blueclit! *fist pumps* yes! Happy to be wrong ;-)
Nonita chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So far I like it.

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I was wondering about those two.
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Keep the suprises coming.
modernsafari chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Whatsbeysbpawmxy? Now my heart is pounding. Way to start the day! That certainly isn't what I was expecting. Someone's heart is going to break, I feel it looming. ...And I am already crying. What the hell?
Love M Go Blue chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wait. What? Well, color me confused . . . and completely (even more so) intrigued!
3,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 .. Last Next »