Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
EBT chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Well...that made me gooey inside:) I guess I was expecting to have a drawn out realization that they both have loved each other for years and whatnot over the week. This was refreshing:)
shellshock81 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wow...you really know how to pack a punch!

I'm kind of left speechless! In a good way, of course. I just can't wait to find out more about their relationship. It's obviously complex and full of love. What's keeping them apart?

And the way she feels about the rest of her family...out comes through how much she clearly cares for them.

Great job. I love it.
barburella chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
You're fucking killing me, you know? That's hardly fair.

So they get together every year but then leave to live their own lives? That's just not right. You need to fix this.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Oh, wow.

I...wasn't expecting that. I certainly felt a connection between them when he arrived, but I had no idea they had THAT going on. Her thoughts gave nothing away as to why she would continue to hold Jacob at arm's length. I'm guessing this is the reason why.

I'm of course hopeful for these two...but also quite nervous as to why these two aren't "these two" yet after so much time. I'm taunted by that "Angst" part of the category, so I know it's probably not smooth sailing from here on out...

Nervous but hopeful. Thanks for another beautiful chapter!
laura-1025 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Hello, gorgeous girl! I guess it's time for me to tell you what I loved about is chapter: everything. No really, everything. Okay, okay, I'll be more specific but just know that I loved it all but here are the highlights for me :)

I love that Emmett is the first person Bella sees. I love that Emmett & Rose have a baby on the way. I love that Emmett is the kind of man who will stand outside in freezing cold weather with his pregnant wife if she gets too hot. I love the Bella & Alice hug. I love their special relationship, it makes my heart happy. I love that Edward is there now and is handsome & all man. I love that Bella is the first person he hugs. I love that he came alone too. I love that Alice knows Bella is hiding something but isn't pushing her to tell just yet. I love that they have their traditions but make plans for the next day like they don't already know what they're going to do. I love that Jasper brought Bella extra blankets. I love the Bella feels at home in that house with her family. I love that even though I knew Edward was going to crawl into bed with her and have his hand in her panties, that my heart beat just as quickly reading it this time.

You never, ever, ever cease to amaze me and I'm pretty sure it gos without saying just how much I love you. But fuck it, I'm saying it anyway, I LOVE YOU!

xoxoxo

Laura
blueeyes11354 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So they have a little sex reunion every year. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I kinda am. lol
miaokuancha chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
~~~ It wasn't that I didn't love them and want to see them. It was that going back to Port Angeles was always too hard. Not without everyone else there, too. ~~~

So Edward and Bella have been 'doing this' for a while. Perhaps even since they were still foster kids in Carllisle and Esme's house? And yet they haven't declared a relationship between them. Even though the other foster siblings among them have paired up happily. One can only ask, why?
lynnpepper77 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
GAH! You never fail to meet my expectations! Your dialogue is always fantastic. Your characters are always unique and yet relatable. This is giving me something to look forward to despite the stress of the holidays. Thanks for sharing:)
bemily chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Gasp! Every year? But no one else knows? Um...interesting. And poor Jake is shut off in her purse. Okay, not really poor Jake.
2BEdwardspet chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I LOVE the ending to the chapter. Maybe its all those pics that you and Jada tweet, but UNF! So excited this morning!

ECpet
milkfetus10 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wow! Can't wait to know more about E and B's history! I am very intrigued! :)
majose chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Shit! What are those two doing? No wonder Jacob stayed at home...
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Hmm so she and Edward are sleeping together but not "together". I wonder why. Loved it
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
RU trying to kill me?
Edlovesme chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I cannot wait to here there story.
3,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 236 .. Last Next »