Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
missyb617 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So good! Can't wait for more!
MillieD chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
*screams* he got his hand in her panties.

On another note, the intensity between these two is so thick. I can feel it all the way here. Makes me wonder why in the world they are not together.

I love it and can't wait until tomorrow's update.
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Ohh sneaky. Im waiting for next update already
Curls4twilight chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I'm dying to know why E/B are only together once a year and why they don't all live by each other. Can't wait until tomorrow! :)
SaphiraGoddess chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
ooooooh where is this going
kelysuperficial chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Holy shit! I thought it was gonna be a week of painful UST and blueclit! *fist pumps* yes! Happy to be wrong ;-)
Nonita chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So far I like it.

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I was wondering about those two.
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Keep the suprises coming.
modernsafari chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Whatsbeysbpawmxy? Now my heart is pounding. Way to start the day! That certainly isn't what I was expecting. Someone's heart is going to break, I feel it looming. ...And I am already crying. What the hell?
Love M Go Blue chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Wait. What? Well, color me confused . . . and completely (even more so) intrigued!
pdxamy chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
That was unexpected. Wonder if he has Tanya back at home too. If he's in Chicago too the others might know her or at least of her hmm
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Do weknow how old Bella is now? Did I somehow miss that, in & among contextual-type clues? (I'm reading this at work while my kiddos are in art, so I'm not paying as much attention as I normally would. Maybe I'll go back and re-read later, though I doubt it.)
NeatoBandito chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Reading this chapter and reading the story summary, curious to see how the "unrequited" part fits in. I wonder if Edward worries that he's expected to be a "brother" to Bella.
married2thcoach chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
God,im already melting by Edward just crawling under the cover. "I always come, every year" . I need to wipe the drool off my phone. Lol. Loved all of it. So many questions. Does Edward have someone else also? Was their relationship out in the open with the family? Why aren't they together in their normal lives? Lol. Need more. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hoping for a big juicy lemon... ;)
3,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 .. Last Next »