Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
pdxamy chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
That was unexpected. Wonder if he has Tanya back at home too. If he's in Chicago too the others might know her or at least of her hmm
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Do weknow how old Bella is now? Did I somehow miss that, in & among contextual-type clues? (I'm reading this at work while my kiddos are in art, so I'm not paying as much attention as I normally would. Maybe I'll go back and re-read later, though I doubt it.)
NeatoBandito chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Reading this chapter and reading the story summary, curious to see how the "unrequited" part fits in. I wonder if Edward worries that he's expected to be a "brother" to Bella.
married2thcoach chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
God,im already melting by Edward just crawling under the cover. "I always come, every year" . I need to wipe the drool off my phone. Lol. Loved all of it. So many questions. Does Edward have someone else also? Was their relationship out in the open with the family? Why aren't they together in their normal lives? Lol. Need more. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hoping for a big juicy lemon... ;)
3c cullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
oh, I hope that is Edward with her. Why is she with Jacob when it is clear she has such a connection to Edward? Is it morning yet?
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Oh I hope Jacob is going to get lost somewhere along the line. Sorry, but I can't handle a Jacob.

This story is so good so far...can't wait to see what happens with these two.
FictionFreak95 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
GAH! Cosmo I love it. I love the feeling I get when I'm reading it. How close they all are, how they all have something special between them. I'm anxious to hear what the "issues" are with Bella, I can tell she's not too prone to opening up and I can only hope that there is something very special between her and Edward. That last bit where he got into bed with her. I just loved it.

Very romantical but aside from that, superbly written and gets the emoticons ticking!

Till next time! THANKS for posting!

SReneJ77 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Ooh la la :). Wish Edward would find me and touch me! I sense some serious heart fail in this story! I'll just hold on for the ride ;)
HollettLA chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Well, hell, if I had Edward sliding in to bed with me, I wouldn't have brought Jacob either. Truth be told, I wouldn't have dated Jacob...but I guess we all need to bide our time somehow...

Iklepixie chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh this is promising looking forward to the updates
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I like it so far.
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Cosmo girl, love you, love your writing but you just hit me on the head with some Jacob! Curious as to how Edward fits into this as he is almost like Bella's brother though they are not related directly. Hope this Christmas getaway allows for some true feelings to be expressed (nudge nudge, wink wink) Look forward to seeing where everyone is at, at this stage in their lives and relationships. Thanks so much for this.
LBJoy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Love your writing! Looking fwd to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
anitabonita2413 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Gag me, Jacob is in this story too. Lol, okay I'll cut the dramatics. Like all your other stories I'm instantly drawn in. Well except for the fact that she's currently with Jake. But happy to see he's not worthy to meet the family yet. Here's hoping that she kicks the mutt to the curb soon.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You had me laughing at before she could afford an iPod cause how about before they even existed! :))) hehe Man I remember those days of a cell phone the size of a brick and tape decks :)

I'm so excited to jump into your new adventure :)
3,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 .. Last Next »