Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
FanNan46 chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
When this story was rec'd today I read the last chapter and CRIED! Oh my goodness I haven't even read the whole thing yet and I'm touched. Back to chapter 1...
FicSisters chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
We are delighted to include this story today at The International House of FanFic!
Toni Masen chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
A short but not always sweet story. Edward and Bella's inability to have a proper conversation with each other was quite torturous and what a waste of time, EIGHT YEARS for God's sake, I say again "What a waste of time."
...and to make me cry just before going to bed, well thanks! A very sad ending as Edward was obviously of no great age when he died which makes the wasted eight years even more poignant ...aaaggghhhh ...frustrated.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Bella is a really weak character...i have no respect for women like her...same with edward.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
So shes a fucking cheat...hate men and women like her.
fireagate chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Reading it for third time. Never gets old. Thank you so much for writing it.
Sayblegirl chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Such a great fic. So heartbreaking. I totally cried like a baby at the end. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Sayblegirl chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
My heart hurts for Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Loved your story!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
This is a beautifully written piece, you need to know you have talent. That being said, the relationship between Bella and Edward is ridiculous. They have done nothing but spin their wheels for 8 years. I don't root for them. A story which ends with a HEA shouldn't make a reader sick...but it could just be me. I don't look at this as angst, just utter stupidity. Judging by your reviews though, I am in the minority.
MoCullen chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
That was really sad.
MoCullen chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
I love Emmett:)
MoCullen chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Good for Bella for finally putting it all out there. I wish we had a EPOV to see what is going on with that man!
MoCullen chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
What a jerk! I'm really not liking him now!
Reader-many chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
great Story, thanks for sharring :)
Love... Mariana