Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
Jaygm chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
How sad that he died so young. They did get many years together but he died young. I can't dwell on that, though. I will just sit and cry if I do. This story was such a fascinating read. It was hard, but there is consolation knowing that they did have a life together. Thank you so much for this.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
Together.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
Quite a chapter.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Sorry that I am writing my first story review here. For some odd reason, I stayed away from this story for fear it would be one of those stories that doesn't have the main characters work up to a happy life together. As hard as this must have been to write; it was hard to read. But once I started this time, I was really drawn to it figuring that these two were going to struggle but would finally come around. It looks like they have.
Bakergrama chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
And I'm bawling..great writing
ecdreams chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Good for you, Bella. I know E was just 21 but still...that was awful.
ecdreams chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
OMG you're killing me. This is so painful to read. What was B talking about? Runs for next chapter.
ecdreams chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
I wonder if Alice knows about B and E. They must all know, right? That last bit about not leaving any sign you were there was heartbreaking.
ecdreams chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
What the hell, Edward?! Grr...what is he doing? Didn't he hear me tell him to get it together? ;)
ecdreams chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
I used the word "together" three times in my last review. That has to be some kind of record. I'm so curious why they aren't a couple. What is holding them back?
ecdreams chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Yay! But why aren't they together together? C'mon Edward...get it together!
ecdreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I love this story already. Especially Emmett.
terriberry chapter 17 . 1/10/2015
Well that was bittersweet. You totally made me cry. Very enjoyable read, thanks for sharing it.
AshleeMarie88 chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
Love, love, love! I really dont even know where to start. I loved that you made me feel the emotions of your characters. Very rare i come across a author that could grab my attention so throughly. Thank you for the great read!
Debralynn chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Wow. Very moving story. Loved the characters development. 30 years does not seem like enough for them. So young. I wish there was more. Thank you.
3,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »