Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
ecdreams chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
What the hell, Edward?! Grr...what is he doing? Didn't he hear me tell him to get it together? ;)
ecdreams chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
I used the word "together" three times in my last review. That has to be some kind of record. I'm so curious why they aren't a couple. What is holding them back?
ecdreams chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Yay! But why aren't they together together? C'mon Edward...get it together!
ecdreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I love this story already. Especially Emmett.
terriberry chapter 17 . 1/10/2015
Well that was bittersweet. You totally made me cry. Very enjoyable read, thanks for sharing it.
AshleeMarie88 chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
Love, love, love! I really dont even know where to start. I loved that you made me feel the emotions of your characters. Very rare i come across a author that could grab my attention so throughly. Thank you for the great read!
Debralynn chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Wow. Very moving story. Loved the characters development. 30 years does not seem like enough for them. So young. I wish there was more. Thank you.
2old4fanfic chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I guess we can blame Edward's early childhood for his way of showing his love for Bella, by sleeping with tons of other women...
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
What, using the swoony date excuse for a short chapter? There's supposed to inspire lemons!
2old4fanfic chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Can't wait for this convo
2old4fanfic chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Ouch! The 8 year flashback was not pretty. The namr Doucheward comes to mind
2old4fanfic chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I the nk I reviewed this long ago. But if I didn't, I should have
ghartling chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Wonderful story! Made me cry.. perfect
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
WTF?! I started reading this story and was loving it and was so happy when B&E finally ended up together. Then I saw that there was one more chapter...I read it...and now I'm crying like a baby. That was a heartbreakingly sad way to end a story. And at Christmas! LOL. I really did like this story. Thanks for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading anything you write in the future.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
Oh my! I am snot sobbing! Seriously ugly crying. An amazing story. Thank you for sharing.
3,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »