Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
Guest chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
The fact that I'm bawling at 2:35 am should be all I need to say! I'd rather not read endings (tho sweet and good) like that I know that is life but it's still tearjerking. Now I have to explain to a hubby why I'm crying my eyes out! Bravo!

Hugs Stephanie
GeekChic12 chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Well, I'm crying all the salty tears, and my husband is making fun of me. This was just beautiful. I'm so glad they lived. And loved. Thank you.
GeekChic12 chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
"I won't let us." asffjnjnnmkgxdghhh
Perfect.
GeekChic12 chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
I love your flawed characters. Perfect characters are boring. It happens a lot, actually. People sabotaging relationships because they don't feel as though they deserve the other person. I'm glad Edward finally manned up. This chapter was sweet relief. And I'm hoping the next is another hot lemon :)
GeekChic12 chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
You can still give her everything! *cries* Beautiful chapter, bb. So emotional.
GeekChic12 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Ahh, finally. So glad they're talking. That was really sweet that he was watching her at the home when she first got there. :')
GeekChic12 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Awww, sweet big brother Emmett. Go let Edward explain, Bellaaaa! But make him grovel a bit.
GeekChic12 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Why won't he just give her something? Is he engaged? Sick? Bah. Poor Bella :(
GeekChic12 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
He doesssss
GeekChic12 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Why can't he just admit that he's in love with her? Boys are dumb. :/ What they're doing to each other is just so unhealthy. :(
GeekChic12 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Yeah... Welp. Damn. I don't... Ouch
GeekChic12 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Wow, I can't imagine what must have happened between them. Did he cheat on her when he got drunk in the past? Ack.

I love the little details you put in, like his voice being soft and rough like the expensive wool sweater he wore. And her spine tingling when she was answering him. Brilliant stuff.
GeekChic12 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
She definitely needs to talk because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
GeekChic12 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Ouch. I'm hoping there's just some huge misunderstanding between them. :(
GeekChic12 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
So hot. Good gawd. Again...whyyyy aren't they together? I'm guessing the answer is painful :(
3,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »