Reviews for To Love And To Fear
Mickey chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
I liked it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Reading this story for the first time-"slept like a dead baby" that is a creepy comparison.
CalinaAnneHart chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I'd love to see more of this story or even a sequel to see burts reaction to kurt coming home and telling him! To see blaine reading the letter! I do love me some evil!blaine!
Marierux chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
epilogue please?
Almost Happy chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
The is almost happy again from that review from a little unwell. Oh my god I cried during this. I loved it sooooooo much and I love the angst and the crying. It's delicious and beautiful . You are one of my fav authors of all time including fanfiction!
chelleg29 chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Really enjoyed this story ,it would be good to see Blaine turn up when kurt has found a new love in the epilogue if u ever write it :-)) xm ps Blaine was a real shit glad kurt left .
guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
ohhh! such a grrreeatt story! i wanna see blaine's reaction so i support the idea of writing an epilogue ! ;)
mayshelcolfer chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I just read this fics and I really loveeee it! Please make a saquel or an epilogue pretty please I want to know blaine's reaction!
emichou chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Wow I have to say that it's quite the story (and by the way, I'm sorry to just review the last chapter but I've been kind of reading it all in one go).
I don't know why but I've decided to read dark!Blaine fics and I happened to find your stories (I'm definitively heading ahead to read the others) and I'm really not disappointed. I've read your note about people disliking it and - everybody have their rights to like it or not, of course - but I thought that it was quite unfair since Kurt gets to leave Blaine in the end. And the story puts into words the insight of someone struggling with this kind of abuse in real life from the 'I deserved it' to 'no, I'm not the one who's wrong'.
So all that to say that your writing is really great! And I look forward to an epilogue to see Blaine's reaction :p
Just one question: did he really love Kurt? Apart from the physical abuse, sometimes Blaine seemed quite bored with him…
xXGlitterDinosaurXx chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Wow amazing fic! I'd love an epilogue I'm dying to see Blaine's reaction to Kurt leaving. I had just read funny games when I noticed that you seemed farmilar an it turns out I've read almost every one of your fics and I'm tracking most! Just like to say your amazing and can't wait for more from you :D p.s. I'm dying to read more of a little unwell;) You rock!:)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Epilogue, if you please! This was a glorious story but I'd love to see a final chapter showing how both characters are coping with the aftermath. Great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
You should write one last chapter describing how Blaine reacts to finding the letter. But other than that this was AMAZING!
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Are you going to add an epilogue
whitegardenia5 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Please write an epilogue! I love your writing and I want to see Blaine's reaction! On your main page you mentioned a story idea called "Zombie" based off a book. What book? Who is the author? That sounds like a really fun story!
martyrinthemaking chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I really like how you ended this story but I have no problem with reading an epilouge or sequel should you make one. This story was fun to read because it was somewhat thrilling and interesting and left me wondering "will Kurt ever leave?" at every turn. Thank you for sharing, as always-I love your work.