Reviews for A Type Of Love!
Ashley Mystfire chapter 1 . 5/3
i have to be honest... I really find this couple interesting (mostly due to aesthetics) but I couldn't imagine how they'd be as a couple, but you really made it work here! They are in-character in my opinion, and I think the threatening, blunt Virgo is definitely the jealous Virgo! Great job on this, and now I think i ship them more now omg
HailsStorm chapter 1 . 3/10
Aw... I don't initially like the pairing, in mind I never even thought of it. But they way you wrote this story really just made go all: WEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT!
okay, I gotta calm down. But seriously, that was incredible. I loved it. You got both personalities down perfectly! Loke's flirtatious attitude, and Virgo's straightforward attitude. Its perfect!
Barf chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I farted when I read this. What does that count for?
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Cute, adorable, and spot on! Yes, Virgo is OBVIOUSLY the type to crush Loke down like that. Poor guy _

LokeXVirgo and LokeXAries are my favourites, so thanks for contributing towards it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
a
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
aw... sweet! :D go virgo that little masochistic maid.
callalily1617 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
the whole time i was reading this i was imagining virgo speaking in her straight face while arrows everywhere were hitting loki's massive ego. haha. though this was the first time i read a loki/virgo fic i liked it. and yeah i also kinda doubt the virgin thing XDDD always saying punishment hahahaha. oh you know what they say "its always the quiet ones"
Gohanroxme chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Sweeeeet. Virgo was so Virgo, blunt and always asking to be punished. Psh, and Loke teasing her about her Virgin title.

Nice fic.
Tatemae chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Really nice. ;3 Seriously. :) I've been looking for stories about Loke x Virgo, and now I've found one of the best! :D and BTW, first fanfiction I've ever read about the two spirits. *o*

AMAZING~ OwO
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Very funny and entertaining, and I agree that the LeoXVirgo pairing is a fun one, even though compatibility rates are low.
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ah, it's been a while since we had a LokexVirgo story, and this one keeps them in character. Virgo would LOVE to get some punishment! XD
evergreen dryad chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Well...this is ok...albeit a little freaky because I can't seem to imagine VIRGO of all people to be in love...still it's great!