Reviews for Numbers of his Life
Timeinaninja chapter 5 . 5/8
5 chapters in and this is one of the best books i have read i can't stop squealling every 2 seconds in this one
Dangara2610 chapter 1 . 2/5
So nice redactoin ;w; , in hiatus eh..?, , well, since here Im glad you shared this history with us x3 , God bless you
Sora Resi chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Good grief, you can't leave the story hanging right here! This is the worst cliffie a fic could possibly stop being updated on!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Oh my God... Oh Arthur... he sink...

can miracle work?!

the Spades need anything even miracle!

who will save Arthur by the way?!
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
OMG! I like this chater! Especially the fantasy monsters; They're perfect! :D. I know it's hard doing our work. I know what you feel. And thank you for welcoming me :3. I'm not good at action either! And also some describing about objects. I only know how to describe feelings and simple action xD. But anyway, I'm at grammars either, so i've to practice to improve myself. Fortunately, my beta-reader told me I'm improving :D

I hope you'll update soon. I see that you didn't update a long time :3. Worry not. I'll wait about your next update but not today, because I've to go to Singapore on Jan.23 for my 18th birthday. In the philippines (That's where I came from), girls turns into 18 will celebrate like ballroom, normal birthday parties with you family, or going the places you want- if your parents can afford that is. It celebrated about turning into a young adult. For boys it's 21, and they never celebrated.
xXBlack ButlerXx chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Love it! Waiting 4 the next chapter
InivisibleUni chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
heehee everytime I read wheat head I think of the Kakashi effigy they made in Naruto... but that's just me and my weirdness and insane imagination XD
I adore this fic, I genuinely can't stop reading it's so good
You wrote the characters so well and I love how they bounce off each other. I also can't commend you enough on the pacing, making Arthur and Alfred friends first was a fantastic idea. I can't wait to read the rest now :D
01blackcat02 chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Wow Artie is bad $$ to be able to summon something like that!..but wait he can't swim! I love the way you write battle scenes, those are def the hardest to write (for me at least)
bubbles523 chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
That last chapter was...epic :D This story's building up to be great! I can't wait to see what happens to Arthur, hope you update :)
0987632424192 chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
SCREAMS
ACTION
That fighting scene was awesome i was so shocked it seemed like it ended so quickly AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ARTHUR
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
All the chapters I read...is super awesome! I already started reading since 12:00 AM. Since i got interested reading more, I finished reading the whole chapter in 4:00 AM. Screw the time! I really enjoyed reading your story. I hoped you update soon. I'm going to sleep. Good night and good day for you :D.
OldNewLife chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Hhahaa, actually it's okay. IT's easy to read :) thanks for the chapter! Quickly write a new one. If not, I'll take another year just to read your stories...
LOL
OldNewLife chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
HAHA, it's not satisfying my fluffy-ful! *pout* I have NV thought being sick can be so cute _... Only Fanfiction can manage that T-T... Ok. Next chapter... -
0987632424192 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
ROMANIA!? :O Vlad...strawberry haired guy :O And Alice...nyo!england? (I'm not too sure for Alice) But woah the description. :O It' beautiful. I love it!
01blackcat02 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Hey glad to see you didn't die or got into a terrible accident, ill take a hiatus over that anyday :P As for the story, you have a wild imagination! Where do you come up with all these magickal places and creatures?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »