Reviews for Numbers of his Life
aquamarinetiger98 chapter 15 . 7/1
I saw this updated and just about fell off my chair! OMG I'm so glad you're back. . Reading this chapter and some of the previous ones over again reminded me how much I love this story-and its been a /long/ time.

I must admit I'm not sure whether to feel more sorry for Arthur or Alfred. XD One's lost with the mermaids but is on his way back, while the other one's completely distraught and has no idea he's safe (at least at the moment); suspenseful as always. u.u

I completely understand that life happens and fanfiction is far from #1 priority. I'm glad you've taken the time to continue this, though! Hopefully you really will have more time to work on it this time, I really look forward to more. 33
Chizu5645 chapter 2 . 6/29
I like this story~ It seems to interesting! :3

I would recommend starting new paragraphs every time a new character speaks. It would make it more easier to read. For example: the paragraphs with Alfred and his mom, plus the girls and Mathias.

I really like the premise of the story, and this beginning! Can't wait to read more!
Saurie Kiryu chapter 12 . 4/1
Oh my gawd. This is the shock of my life! I'm always a fan of this particular work of yours and was devastated when it wasn't complete yet! The last update before I stopped checking all together was Chapter 5. To see that it had been drastically updated years ago made me want to cry! I shall re-read this again! :D
sarah.provo.5 chapter 14 . 1/19
Ahhhhhhh! Noon iggy! This story is awesome I love it! I can't wait until the next update!
Timeinaninja chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
5 chapters in and this is one of the best books i have read i can't stop squealling every 2 seconds in this one
Dangara2610 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
So nice redactoin ;w; , in hiatus eh..?, , well, since here Im glad you shared this history with us x3 , God bless you
Sora Resi chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Good grief, you can't leave the story hanging right here! This is the worst cliffie a fic could possibly stop being updated on!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Oh my God... Oh Arthur... he sink...

can miracle work?!

the Spades need anything even miracle!

who will save Arthur by the way?!
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
OMG! I like this chater! Especially the fantasy monsters; They're perfect! :D. I know it's hard doing our work. I know what you feel. And thank you for welcoming me :3. I'm not good at action either! And also some describing about objects. I only know how to describe feelings and simple action xD. But anyway, I'm at grammars either, so i've to practice to improve myself. Fortunately, my beta-reader told me I'm improving :D

I hope you'll update soon. I see that you didn't update a long time :3. Worry not. I'll wait about your next update but not today, because I've to go to Singapore on Jan.23 for my 18th birthday. In the philippines (That's where I came from), girls turns into 18 will celebrate like ballroom, normal birthday parties with you family, or going the places you want- if your parents can afford that is. It celebrated about turning into a young adult. For boys it's 21, and they never celebrated.
xXBlack ButlerXx chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Love it! Waiting 4 the next chapter
InivisibleUni chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
heehee everytime I read wheat head I think of the Kakashi effigy they made in Naruto... but that's just me and my weirdness and insane imagination XD
I adore this fic, I genuinely can't stop reading it's so good
You wrote the characters so well and I love how they bounce off each other. I also can't commend you enough on the pacing, making Arthur and Alfred friends first was a fantastic idea. I can't wait to read the rest now :D
01blackcat02 chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Wow Artie is bad $$ to be able to summon something like that!..but wait he can't swim! I love the way you write battle scenes, those are def the hardest to write (for me at least)
bubbles523 chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
That last chapter was...epic :D This story's building up to be great! I can't wait to see what happens to Arthur, hope you update :)
0987632424192 chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
SCREAMS
ACTION
That fighting scene was awesome i was so shocked it seemed like it ended so quickly AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ARTHUR
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
All the chapters I read...is super awesome! I already started reading since 12:00 AM. Since i got interested reading more, I finished reading the whole chapter in 4:00 AM. Screw the time! I really enjoyed reading your story. I hoped you update soon. I'm going to sleep. Good night and good day for you :D.