Reviews for Stay
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Aww no surprise if helga painted it would be nothing but arnold. All it took was him to say one word and she stayed...this couple is too adorable! The three strikes ending was so cute. :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Aw...
NijiBrush chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aw very nice story! That had some awesome raw moments in it!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This story made me legit smile. :) You are like officially one of my favorite-est Hey Arnold! writers ever.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
HAHAHA i loved this! i really, truly loved the emotions and i adored the ending.
Marzipan-Pond chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Great story, really loved it.

By the way... Avalanche arts? Sounds awfully familiar...

Is it just me or is that an As Told By Ginger reference? It could just be a coincidence but I highly doubt it.
Melody of Perdition chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
There's nothing to say, except I loved it! Great job!
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow this was so adorable. I really liked the events leading up to Arnold asking her to stay because the way each of their emotions on the matter was written out as thoughts in their head and then later acting on it gave it such a warm satisfying feeling and the fact that they both thought the same thing about the other meaning a specific someone when saying someone or them or everyone was very cute because that happens sometimes. The ending was also perfect because they were back to their normal selves yet their relationship has also changed which made me so happy. Great fic loved the happy ending. Looking for more soon keep up the good work!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh, this was just too cute! I love how there was a little bit of the angst factor in there, but how your oneshot stayed true to all the characters and gave Arnold/Helga a happy ending.

Bravo! :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Exllcent and moving fic here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hahaha... the ending was so perfect. Great story.

Keep the good writing.
Nep2une chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That was real cute. I like the ending. I hope there is an continuation.