Reviews for Always Waiting
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
*sobs* I wasn't expecting that. At all. I thought she might have given up on Natsu and got a boyfriend... But this... this is so much worse. And yet so beautiful. The tears are still running down my cheeks as I write this. Gosh it really hit me. Amazing story! :')
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was so sweet and sad...I'm sure I'm crying right now. I'm too sensitive for my own good. Great job with this story!
Ptronille chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow. So beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is so...sad
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
AWWWW
Really really sad
IamAngelA13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I cried! thumbs up! *snorts*
Wolf718 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Omigosh that's so sad I almost cried! D; but it's still an amazing story I loved it! :P
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was so sad! I couldn't believe it when Gray said that! I'm seriously tearing up. But your story itself was amazing!
ShiningStellar chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is genius. The effect is brilliant. Its not confusing or whatever it is. Its simply great. ;) *wipe tears* yeah, people can't always keep on waiting. -favs-
Unrequited Love 143 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
D'X sooooooo sad! At first I was so confused why some of the characters seem a bit OOC. Like lucy acting weird and the Fairy Tail guild being mean to Natsu... but... b-but. This made me so sad, but it was a beautiful story.

The sad one's are always the beautiful one's aren't they? :P

Good job!
DeusSpesNostra chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
your story has left me almost completely baffled.

it was so *sniff* sad!:(

I wanna go hide in a corner, cry and curse Natsu for not taking Lucy with him.

I swear...

But it was so good! I absolutely adored the way you wrote it! I hope to read more from you sometime?:)

AquaTitaniaMiyuki chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That made me tear up...it was so sad just imagining Natsu on the ground in front of Lucy's grave. Good job.
Personal Riot chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I am sobbing my heart out ;-;

This is so amazing.! Gaah, I want to die. This was just...so heart breaking but in a beautiful way. I love the way it was written. You did fantastic.! Beautiful. Simple Beautiful.
Starr E. Knites chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I cried...why do people make lucy die? A