Reviews for Thanksgiving Showdown
Krusher chapter 1 . 9/9
You know there is a Danny Phantom youtube video with this song. You should watch it.
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Peaaarrrrrllll! I have made it my goal to review a bunch of fics by the end of the year that I have started or planned to read. Endgame is on the list too but I just felt like checking this one out first. I'm glad I did!

I love the song that this is written around. I got the soundtrack for Spirit specifically for all of his songs on it. So good...and you're right this really does work well for our favorite halfas!

Heheh I can't believe both of them sang in front of the whole city! Hahaha! They got so caught up they totally forgot about their reputations! And I love how completely this was a tie. No one won or lost and it was super entertaining! Silly Vladdycakes trying to pull a prank on Jack! You should've known Danny would be "on your back" in an instant! And Maddie was going to join Jack in a second. Was she going to get coated too? Silly man.

Now I'm just imagining the two caked in pumpkin and so caught up in teasing and insulting each other that they forget to go intangible and it dries into their clothes and hair and the smell won't leave them even after showers! Hahaha...serves them right in a way. They both need to chill.

I really enjoyed this and loved how well you incorporated so much of season three into a oneshot. There were lots of fun references in there :)

Thanks for the fun read! Endgame is next...
-Dizgirl
Brenne chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
That was awesome! I can imagine Danny and Vlad singing that song! Great story! XD
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This was perfect! That song was a perfect number for them! And I love how in the end, Vlad's grand scheme was to cover Jack with pumpkin guts and stick him in a ghost-proof box for an hour! Ah, this was beautiful! ::D
Chuckleworthy chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This story has made me smile every time that Bryan Adam's song is on without is one of my personal favs.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Hahahahahahahaha. I really liked this story. It was funny. Very very good.
Gussy Phantom chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I loved it! 'Spirit' has been one of my favorite movies ever since I was little. Now, I've been listening to 'Get Off MY Back' all day! You're right. I can't help but smile when I listen to it! Thanks for writing this!
mihane100 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This story rocks! D
It's so funny! And here I thought that Vlad was going to blow everyone up... I feel so stupid for thinking that now! XD
Time to listen to some Bryan Adams, me thinks! _
HiveDrone chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
HAHAHAHA!

That song from Spirit made it all the better!
Great read, and favorite!
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This story was hilarious. I still can't believe that Vlad did all that just to have some fun embarrassing Jack
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
loved it
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That song TOTALLY fit them both!
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh my gosh! This was soooo funny! I really love it! Amazing job! Vlad and Danny are really funny when they fight. XD The song fits the story really good. Even though I had no idea which one it was until you said 'Spirit'. I have that movie myself. Lol I love that song! Didn't recognize it because they translated it into dutch but now I know which one you mean. I'm gonna listen to it! :D
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I sooo loved that song... mostly because it was in one of the trailers I had watched on youtube... I really don't remember if it was one of yours... that was just the perfect song for Vlad and Danny. I especailly liked the ending!
ohhaithere chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ammmmaaaaazzzing! :D This totally made my day!