Reviews for Questions
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Why haven't I reviewed this baby earlier? I really loved it, and I think you did an excellent job depicting their feelings and doubts. I just feel like Chi-Chi has a right to feel that way because hell, Goku gets in serious danger pretty much all the damn time! I just feel like people don't understand how difficult it is to be married to a hero, y'know?

We got an insight on Goku's feelings as well, which was refreshing. I was surprised that he questioned Chi-Chi's feelings towards him. He felt as if she no longer loved him for himself, and I'm not gonna lie, if I had somebody coming at me like that, I'd feel like that too.

But I'm so glad they reconciled! And the ending was too sweet :)
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
:3 aww
Wynora chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Now this was lovely, not your typical 'Does Goku love ChiChi or not?' kind of fic. Many have tried to write it and many have gone overboard by adding too much drama. But honestly, ChiChi wouldn't need that much convincing.

Going up in my faves! XD
Ryo chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was cute, glad everything went well :)
kioku7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was great!
Vaniti chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I think "Questions" was a perfect title for this oneshot; it is evident that both of our 'heros' have initially unanswered insecurities about each other. I appreciated how you turned the dialogue around to demonstrate that while Chi-Chi was feeling exasperated, tired, and insecure about Goku loving her...Well, so was he. I thought you phrased Goku's dialogue well in the end when he questioned her if she sincerely loved HIM; after all, he reminded her that it was she who told him she wouldn't want change him in the first place.

This was an interesting and dramatic (in a pleasing manner) look into Goku and Chi-Chi's relationship. Every married couple has their own set of problems and challenges. You nailed Goku and Chi-Chi's marital issues well.

-"But is something was really upsetting her that much, he couldn't just let it go." - I believe you meant to say IF rather than is?

Thank you for the engaging read, it was an interesting look into their private relationship.

~ Vaniti
Mew57 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I never thought about goku questioning her like that...anyways, overall i love this fic and please write more about them.. i just LOVE those two _
sepphire chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love your story:) Goes to favs! (sorry my bad english i'm spanish xd)
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
aww that was interesting. I enjoyed it. You just about had the characters right. Krillen was jut a little be off but you goku and chichi right on! It's actually been a long time since I've last read a good goku/chichi fan fic. It's been kind of slow here in fanfic.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
that's really cute! i especially love that part when goku questioned chi-chi if she loves him since she wants him to act differently. i never thought of it that way before!
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
. Very cute. Great work!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Very nice story. This is so in character and true to their relationship. There aren't that many good Goku/Chichi romance stories, especially ones that come across as realistic.

Wow, Goku really messed up when he asked that. In Chichi's defense, he does seem to neglect her alot, no wonder she's so angry. Good work writing their argument. It was nice to see Goku get offended as well and argue back when he was insulted.

The romance when he reveals how much he cares for her is sweet. Nice work with this story.
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aweeeeeeeee! So cute! I actually love Goku, the big dope. I cry every time he dies XD
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aw. I never really looked at the Goku and Chichi relationship in detail until I started reading fanfiction and then everyone seems to come down so hard on either Chichi for being a 'harpy' or Goku for never being there. I like this though. Good mix of their characters. Nicely done!

kawaii248 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Thank you for adding to the G/CC section. I simply love them and your story!

I especially liked Goku’s reaction to Chichi’s accusation of only marrying her because of a promise.

Write more stories for them pleeeeaaaasssse!