Reviews for Fortune's Fool
MEXKAROLA chapter 5 . 4/7
Omg I LOVE Pxndx! When I first read the lyrics I thought of that song.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
None of them deserved a happy ending. Only Mandy. These were horrible characters.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I hate your characters. I'm sorry
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
How about your daughter you fucking dipshit. Are you kidding me with this?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
He's a fucking keeper. Bella is an idiot. Ignore him. You just look desperate.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
You fucking think? Bella is a bad friend. Stop fucking calling him if you want him to stay out of it you stupid bitch.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
He cheated to. He was even having an emotional affair before he found out.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Edward is a total asshole. You have really made me hate his character. I'm freakin disgusted. He deserves to have his balls chopped off. What a great example for his daughter.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
No that doesn't make sense. Infidelity is horrible. If you don't want to be with your wife or husband leave them. Cheaters are fuckers who deserve to be stoned to death. You only understand when it happens probably because it hasn't happen to you. Talk to someone who's has been cheated on and see how they feel. They would probably bitch slap you.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Don't Edward. Don't be that guy.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
No no no! I hate cheating Edwards!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Really...what business is it of hers. She's a pathetic bitch. I feel sorry for her. She shouldn't have taken the beer. She acts like finding a job is so easy. Not everyone can just hang out in bars all the time stalking people.
a spoonful of sugar chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Jacob is kind of an ass, he blames Bella for being confused and having feelings for someone else and not him. As if she could help it.
magmom4 chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
I know this is stupid but how did Tanya die? She was fairly young. Anyway, this was a great story. They fought the oodds and won.
twirob chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
awesome story! but 13 years for their 1st born? how old were they? ;)