Reviews for A Different Light
Cruelest Sea chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
Great story!
nightkitty555 chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
Very nice. Your stories always come around to the mutual claim, but it is an interesting concept.
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Very much enjoying this!
alternatereality42 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Angel couldn't be that careful. In order to cure himself, he had to DRAIN her. (I'm not yelling, just you can't underline in comments.)
Taste like Special chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
Thank you for posting I really enjoy reading it!
-Spec!al
misuky7 chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
This was brilliant, I love the idea of them being transported to another dimenion like that. I ending was wonderful, I adored it. :3
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
satansagels9 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Great story! Loved every word!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Love this story so much! What an original plot! Thanks for sharing this. :)
ameo66 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Really loved it. Cool, innovative, and very creative. Just what I wanted to read.
bohobo chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
I loved this one! Another dimension, I always love the new characters and stories you come up with! And I also love dragons... soooo...
It was cool that the dragon could read minds and speak, but Spike still had his badass edge. I love them being warriors together!
And it's great when Joyce sticks up for Buffy too, the scoobies and Giles are so bad to her. It pisses me off that Joss cut that tender Spuffy break up moment out but he lets the heroine get pushed around by her friends who show her no understanding!
Alithe Cambre chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Love it. I just finished season 7 and tgis was the perfect remedy to my broken heart. Seriously, i thought my life ended when Spike died.
Well, perhaps that is a bit over dramatic but you get my point.
Neinka chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
*awkward silence*...ok...I must say that most of the time i had stupid smile on my face when I was reading. I have read a few of your stories and I must say that I love this one best! The other dimension was so believable! Is that your creation? And don't get me started on the dragon! I love dragons and you made one who was perfect. Really! Plus great adventure and romance and SPUFFY! Thank you!
AKGMom chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Amazing story! Thanks for a great afternoon of imagination.
Anne Tiffany chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Loved the plot, it was a lot different from your other stories. I think you know what I'm going to say but I'm going to say it anyway. You need to come up with a differnt ending other than the claiming! I love everything but that!