Reviews for A Different Light
misuky7 chapter 11 . 1/11
This was brilliant, I love the idea of them being transported to another dimenion like that. I ending was wonderful, I adored it. :3
madcloisfan chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
satansagels9 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Great story! Loved every word!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Love this story so much! What an original plot! Thanks for sharing this. :)
ameo66 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Really loved it. Cool, innovative, and very creative. Just what I wanted to read.
bohobo chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
I loved this one! Another dimension, I always love the new characters and stories you come up with! And I also love dragons... soooo...
It was cool that the dragon could read minds and speak, but Spike still had his badass edge. I love them being warriors together!
And it's great when Joyce sticks up for Buffy too, the scoobies and Giles are so bad to her. It pisses me off that Joss cut that tender Spuffy break up moment out but he lets the heroine get pushed around by her friends who show her no understanding!
Alithe Cambre chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Love it. I just finished season 7 and tgis was the perfect remedy to my broken heart. Seriously, i thought my life ended when Spike died.
Well, perhaps that is a bit over dramatic but you get my point.
Neinka chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
*awkward silence*...ok...I must say that most of the time i had stupid smile on my face when I was reading. I have read a few of your stories and I must say that I love this one best! The other dimension was so believable! Is that your creation? And don't get me started on the dragon! I love dragons and you made one who was perfect. Really! Plus great adventure and romance and SPUFFY! Thank you!
AKGMom chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Amazing story! Thanks for a great afternoon of imagination.
Anne Tiffany chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Loved the plot, it was a lot different from your other stories. I think you know what I'm going to say but I'm going to say it anyway. You need to come up with a differnt ending other than the claiming! I love everything but that!
Lakitalover chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
I like the full circle ending, but the other parts of the last scene were fairly predictable after having read some of your other works. You ought to consider varying some of the more intimate scenes and loving dialogue Spike and Buffy share between stories. It gets too similar. The cat like vamp tongues and claiming thing aren't cannon on the show, for example, so there's no need for that to be consistent in every story. In fact, it seems more like something from True Blood and kind of tragic really. Spike is so full of life (especially for the undead) and now he'll end up dusting as soon as Buffy's short life ends. I realize he probably wouldn't consider life worth living after that, especially in your stories, but it still seems unfair, particularly since they aren't likely to end up together in the afterlife according to what the show indicates.

Also, you don't need to be so hard on Angel. Yes, he can be controlling in his misguided, old fashion way, but he means well, and he really is a lot different than Angelus even if they aren't as different as, say, Oz and his wolf form. Plus, it really is unfair to complain about Angel(us) being a rapist and letting Spike off the hook for that. Spike is the only one of the two who actually tried to hurt Buffy like that on the show even if he was out of his head at the time, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's had a line at some point that indicated he and Scourge of Europe abused their victims before eating them sometimes. Angelus is still far more evil, but Spike was plenty nasty in the past. I definitely prefer Spuffy to Bangel, but I don't hate Angel as much as some Spuffy fans, so sometimes I feel like he needs to be cut a bit more slack. Personally, I loved the tense friendship between Spike and Angel on Angel's 5th season, so I like it better when Buffy, Spike, and Angel are a threesome or have some sort of awkward friendship/truce. I like seeing all of them hang out and/or bicker together, but not when they flat out hate each other.

Enough about that though. I enjoyed Buffy and Spike's adventure in the other dimension, and I liked the horse critters (can't remember the spelling) and Dragon. It delights me that he turned out to be a smart dragon that they didn't slay. The tales of dragons as stupid, evil beasts always pissed me off. I see them more like they are presented in your story-magnificent, regal creatures who can read minds and have a lot of magic. By the way, what happened with that scale Dragon gave Buffy? It seems to have been left behind. And what of the 43 days it took from Spike to give her? I thought that meant Spike would be stuck in the other world longer or die 43 days sooner than he's fated to so Buffy can live 43 days longer or something, but that can't happen with their claim, so now I'm confused.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
I love your stories
123 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
*sigh* This story is just perfect! Just wish it hadn't ended ... Thank you for sharing!
cosmiclove chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Seriously: I want to watch this as a movie! I love this story so much! You are my champion :D Your writing is very vivid, and I was enjoying every chapter, the other dimension is perfectly described and flawless! Keep writing more other dimension Buffy fics :)
AliKat1789 chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
Amazing! Couldn't stop reading this fic, Dreamweaver, your user name suits you!