Reviews for and the walls of doubt crumble tossed and torn
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awwwwwww! So sweet!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was fabulous. I loved it!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awww, now I'm really wishing it were Christmas. X3 This is such a lovely heartwarming fic. I could picture it so vividly and hear the characters' voices so clearly in my head that it was like getting an extra episode of Doctor Who. And I do consider this to be 100% canon, incidentally. xD
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
A sexy gingerbread house. That's a new one.
EmilyGracetheWhovian chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
*huggles*
dawww
Guh this is the sweetest thing in existence.
ALL OF THE FEELS FOR THIS FIC.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
The entire thing just carried a feeling of wonderfulness about it. And even in June, I felt the Christmas spirit as if I were in December.

Plus, I simply adore the idea of a gingerbread Tardis!
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This was terrific and sweet! Good job! :)
slightly so chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hmmm any chance you have personal experience making tardis ginger bread homes! You sound like a pro!

Great story. A lot of flawless head canon dialogue (as usual for you) and dealing with all the sticky issues the show left unresolved

Merry Christmas feelings!
dancing.through.the.universe chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was so sweet! I loved it! Great job! : )
Arshmeen chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Rory is one of my absolute favourites and this was the best written Rory ever! Most writers just end up making him over possessive and a bit ridiculous but your Rory was perfect!

I loved the rest of the fic as well! River was totally River, and the ending was awesome.
halffulljampot chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Loved it; sweet and in-character... I loved the Pond family moment. It's not something we get to see in the show and Rory and River dancing warmed my heart. Hope we get something like this at the end of the Christmas Special...
Minaismyname chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Thank you for writing this. Lovely and sweet! And once again adding more to the series.
mericat chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
you never, ever disappoint. Sweet, nonsensical, poignant and erotic all in one. Very good piece of writing that I totally enjoyed.
smokeydog chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
oh this was really nice
MistressOfTheWinter chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is so beautiful, I love it :)