Reviews for Starcrossed Siblings?
Harihi chapter 10 . 8/10
oh please don't make it a triangle (by it i mean kagome choose to be with both tamaki and kyoya) i just hope for kyoya
Harihi chapter 7 . 8/10
i don't really see which part of rebel is in Kagome character, yeah she is aloof most of time but i think that she isn't really a good rebel host
KageTenshi72 chapter 16 . 8/3
I reread this again. I can't help it! It just brings a smile to my face and makes me even more excited for the next chapter! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the amazing work
you should put inuyasha showing up at school for more drama like a surprise visit and something horrible is happing in feudal era and have to stay for a few days or have something to do with the shikon jewel over all this is awesome I like it very much and you don't have to use my ideas its fine
Marie chapter 16 . 7/31
Oh, the drama :)
Sweetlessly chapter 16 . 7/30
Amazing story! I absolutely love the relationships you've made with everyone here and I vaguely recall having read the pre-revamp of this story and it's definitely gotten better by leagues.

I am curious when and if Inuyasha himself would barge in this story, since he does tend to do that in Kagome's old school a lot, or if Kagome's going to visit the Feudal Era any time soon! Along with that, I can practically sense something big coming up with the whole introducing Kagome as the official Morinozuka heiress.

Again, lovely story! It's not much, but I was inspired to draw something from this. Links are still pretty glitchy here on , but if you can check sweetlessly on deviantart then you'll be able to see it! I hope you have a nice day.
Spastic Freak chapter 16 . 7/30
Yay! I just had to reread the whole thing! I love it! Can't wait for the next installment!
Evani chapter 16 . 7/27
This was hilarious,I absolutely adore this, so thank you for writing it :) I cant wait for an update :)
DarkKitsune12 chapter 16 . 7/27
XD damn was thhat funny cant wait for your next update
Crimdizzy chapter 16 . 7/22
Kagome's story in relation with the InuYasha timeline seems over, yet there's hints of Kagome wanting to go back... will there be a chapter that she does go back or is the focus only on Ouran? In any case, I'm happy you updated Looking forward to more!
sesshi chapter 1 . 7/20
Hey um punki, this week is my b-day could u please finish fragmented fate please!
Dragonlily22 chapter 16 . 7/20
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Dragonlily22 chapter 16 . 7/20
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
The Wolf's Knight chapter 16 . 7/18
Oh please let the match up be Kyoya & Kagome! Love this story it is Hilarious!
ajsammy8 chapter 16 . 7/16
Very good! You captured the characters beautifully but I feel like you need to add more of the inuyasha series into it. I understand that it is a crossover but I feel like you left to many openings not to add them. First off you had Kagome tell her mom that if inuyasha calls to tell her and you also mentioned the sacred jewel fade in luster. I would recommend, although you don't have to that you do one of three things. Have Inuyasha or another immortal character come to her and ask for help. The sacred jewel goes out of control so Kagome returns to the feudel era to ask for help. Or someone from the host club follows Kagome down the well.
It doesn't have to be any of those heck I might do my own version of this one day. But these were the ideas that came to my head.