Reviews for Starcrossed Siblings?
Poisinrose3 chapter 16 . 10/10
I think the host club needs to meet inuyasha soon or maybe even shippo! It would be funny if shippo came running to kagome yelling mommy lol
TheQueen'sknight chapter 16 . 10/10
katerieirnmothershed26 chapter 16 . 10/8
you should update this amazing story of yours
Skullqueencb chapter 16 . 9/24
Omg I love it. I cant wait for more uodates. Will we see inuyasha and the gang at all in this fic. What about sesshoumu.
lx4181994 chapter 16 . 9/20
I cannot wait for more!
I absolutely love it ! Pleasssssssssssseeeeeeee update as soon as you can! Can't enuf of this love triangle!O()O
NightDemon0004 chapter 15 . 9/19
"Whatever happens here, just fucking go with it."-lmfao
RavenNM chapter 11 . 9/18
I did not expect Kyoya and Tamaki to be going out with Kagome on two separate dates. I also didn't expect Mori to go into shock, i thought for sure he was going to put the fear of god in both of them. Oh well, I can just imagine what he, his brother, and his cousins are going to do to keep their sister/cousin safe on her dates!
RavenNM chapter 10 . 9/18
I can't wait to see what Mori, Tamaki, and Kyoya do when Hojo starts flirting with her again. And I just know he's going to start telling them stories about middle school, Kyoya is going to eat that information up!
RavenNM chapter 9 . 9/18
Kyoya vs. Tamaki for Kagome's heart, may the best man win and then hopefully survive her brother's long enough to tell her how he feels
RavenNM chapter 8 . 9/18
Got a little hentai-ish towards the end there... if Mori walks in and sees not one but TWO boys in bed with his little sister, there will be blood.
RavenNM chapter 7 . 9/18
HS! Mori is protective enough over Honey and Haruhi, I can just imagine how protective he will be with a younger sister now that he's realized that the guys will want to be with her... DEMON MORI!
RavenNM chapter 5 . 9/18
I absolutely love how Kyoya used the cherry stems to flirt with Kagome! I would never guess that he would say something like that to her!
Oh, your Story is so sweet! I want Updates!
I can't wait until the next Chapter!
Cecilia54 chapter 16 . 9/9
This story is interesting butbi really hope this is a Kioya Kagome pairing and she finally called Mori brother OMG can't wait for the next update
Harihi chapter 10 . 8/10
oh please don't make it a triangle (by it i mean kagome choose to be with both tamaki and kyoya) i just hope for kyoya
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »