Reviews for Starcrossed Siblings?
justaislinn chapter 5 . 5/19
The cherry stem thing is so funny to me bc literally me.
As a kid I used to love tying them into knots with my tounge, it was just something to do. I didn't know it meant anything. And I got huge bragging rights over my brothers and cousin bc they all sucked at it.
And I got really good at it, I just had a cherry on ice cream this past week and for the first time in recent memory I decided to try it.
Took me a minute bc the stem was too short, but I did it! I was pretty proud lol, I guess it's a muscle memory kind of thing.
Didn't even think about the whole sexual aspect of it until later lol. Though I can say that I've been told I'm a good kisser, so it might have some merit XD
Write on:)
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 16 . 4/25
I enjoyed reading this, thanks!
Sakura chapter 16 . 4/20
Hola
Mmm disculpa las molestias que te daré, pero... ¿cuando volverás a escribir me encantan tus historias y quisiera ver más, sobre todo ver la continuación de esta historia.
Saludos.
¡Escribes genial!
NightAnonymous chapter 16 . 3/24
pls update soon
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 16 . 3/7
I love this story! I love that's is so well written. I love that it's so entertaining. I love that it's really funny. I love the parings. I love everything! Kagome, Kyoya, and Tamaki are gonna be together right? It just doesn't seem right if Kagome only chooses one of them.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 7 . 3/7
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!
Purplediamon chapter 1 . 3/3
So since kagome and mitskuni are related doesnt that mean they are supposed to spar every time they see each other, of coarse they only just met so Kagome would probably think they were trying to beat her up so maybe every time after.
Altair snape black chapter 16 . 2/18
So far I've only read the first chapter but I just can not help but express my frustration. Why they always put a new student of ouran as a transvestite. Just because Haruhi does it does not mean that all female characters have to do the same. Is that perhaps there is no fic where the character is strong and at the same time feminine. Be original. Being female or feminine is synonymous with weakness? Because I do not believe in such nonsense. A woman can be strong and feminine.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 16 . 2/4
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
Love the story and hope you continue in reworking everything. Like to see Inuyasha make an appearance soon. His coerce language and action when addressing to Kagome is his way of communicating, but will lead to conflict. Mori can take it the wrong way and try the protest his sister (Inuyasha could try to kidnap/force Kagome back because of a problem only she can fix. Maori was practicing his Kendo at home when he hears/sees this one sided, and try and 'rescure' her).

Even add small supernatural stuff. Kagome is a miko and fighter. It won't he suprising is there's cursed relic or swords in their house that needs to be purified. Still what I am proposing is just ideas and you can write whatever you want. Hope to see more in the future
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Are you going to continue this story? I really want to see how it plays out.
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
why not hikaru and kaoru be artemis and apollo?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
Great story!
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
Wish you would update this story, its been a loooooooong time since you last did
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 8/7/2016