Reviews for How Never Became Forever
Waterfall-Rain chapter 26 . 2/26
Your writing is amazing.
Kina Kalamari chapter 26 . 2/6
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this fic. On one hand, it was really well written and I loved your character development and the way you addressed such deep-seated issues. On the other, I didn't like what you did with Bonnie. I thought a majority of her actions were exactly the opposite of her canon characterized. I'm not the biggest fan of her, but she has one of the highest moral codes in the show. Also, Damon seemed a little too stable sometimes, although his backstory did explain that enough that I wasn't too bothered, and I usually agreed with his viewpoint so that helped.

All in all, I had some issues with it, but I really quite enjoyed reading it. :)
acend33 chapter 21 . 1/19
I pulled an all-nighter for this story, and it was so worth it. Also, as a friendly suggestion, it'd be really great if you maybe had outtakes with scenes in Damon's POV - I'd love it, and I'm sure a lot of people would as well :) Thanks for the amazing story!
euphemiamargareth chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
:)))
Delenaismyinspiration chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Loved this story, you are a very talented writer
Ragna01 chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
It took me forever to read, the emotions were so powerful, and I get emotional, but it was so incredibly worth it!
DElena all the way chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
LOVE IT. WOW. There are so many real emotional parts in this story which make it perfect.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
addicted ... awesome
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
I love your story ...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
love it :))
delena05 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Such an adorable proposal :-)
This was a beautiful story and even more beautifully written by you. You have a great writing style. All the best for your future works :D
delena05 chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
This teared me up :'(
And the fact that you used show's lines made it 100 times more emotional.
But Bonnie in this story is really unlikeable. I was still able to relate to her before but after this whole cheating thing all I csn say is she acted like a bitch. Going all anti delena while she was having a serious affair herself. I hope she does something redeemable later on.
delena05 chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I cant describe how much I love this chapter. Your portrayal of Damon in this story is damm amazing. I guess mainly because how similar and exact he is to our tvd Damon. Like always his plans are weird/unacceptable but they always work.
delena05 chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
I love this Damon sooo much, he is sweet and understanding and at the same time cocky, charming, flirty as well. Loved his mockery of Elena's rules :D
delena05 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Sooo freaking hot! Damm the sexual tension in this chapter was beyond amazing. Great job :)
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »