Reviews for How Never Became Forever
chaosslayerx chapter 12 . 5/22
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE WAY YOU WROTE DAMONS DOUBLE MEANING. BEAUTIFUL
chaosslayerx chapter 7 . 5/22
bery well written dance scene, love it
Anje chapter 26 . 5/9
This is a wonderful story and I absolutely loved it.
sajen.freyberg chapter 8 . 1/13
That show used to scare me when I was a kid too. But it doesn't take much to scare me so.
sajen.freyberg chapter 4 . 1/12
There's people that like Jeremy?
Forget-Me-Nott chapter 26 . 11/23/2016
I've been reading this for two days. It's a brilliant story. Thank you for sharing your marvelous talent with all of us.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Omplacerades

Mmo
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Ömmmp

Lopp
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö
Ööööööööö
Öppöööööö
Öööööööö
Öööööööööööööööööööööööö
Öööööööööööööö

Ööööööö
ÖööööööööömööööööööÖööööö
Öööö
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö
Öööööööö
Öööööööööööööööööööööööö
Ööö
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Öööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööööpöööööööööööööööööööööö
andi712 chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
I absolutely loved your story, and I have re-read it multiple times by now. The transformations that Damon inspires in Elena is beautiful to follow throughout every chapter, and I'm so glad the two of them get their happy end.
VitsAsh chapter 26 . 9/4/2016
I've no words to describe how amazing this story was, packed with reality, fun, love and lesson... It kept me on edge, I was worried if you were planning to end it on reason and season but I'm glad it was lifetime. This story gave basic life lessons of forgiving yourself and others and allowing yourself to be happy again by opening up yourself. I'm seriously amazed at all this. You're such a wonderful writer.. Keep on writing such amazing stuff.
Anastasia chapter 26 . 5/26/2016
I just finished your story and I'm in tears! It was such an amazing piece of writting that I feel deeply grateful to you for creating it and sharing it with everybody, including me. And thank you for helping me address things about myself that I wasn't able to figure out before I read your beautiful story. Keep up the good work and I hope that you always get to inspire and move people the way you did with me!
Mizz.Scarlett chapter 26 . 1/18/2016
This is an amazing story. I hope you keep writing. I had to stay up all night to finish and see the ending. Now I have to go to work on only 2 hours of sleep, that is my highest praise.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »