Reviews for How Never Became Forever
craftyjhawk chapter 26 . 4/11
This week has been hell! The only thing that has helped has been re-reading some of my favorite fics and this one is near the top of the list. Thank you for giving them the ending they should have.
WOOAH that was a roller coaster of emotions! This took me forever to read, but I've gotta say, this has got to be my favourite fanfic! Seriously, you can write! (I beg you for a sequel to this while I re-read it!) The way you used these characters and how the story developed along the way...I applaud you! The way you added normal and extraordinary moments into Damons and Elenas story. I loved the way it was full of twists and turns I didn't see most of the plot twists coming!

You have GOT to get this published ASAP!

omgitsklaus on twitter
lasuzano2019 chapter 24 . 3/10
YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME! I was gonna cry when u thought it had actually ended. Holy crap. This is one hell of an emotional roller coaster. You're really talented.
Waterfall-Rain chapter 26 . 2/26
Your writing is amazing.
Kina Kalamari chapter 26 . 2/6
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this fic. On one hand, it was really well written and I loved your character development and the way you addressed such deep-seated issues. On the other, I didn't like what you did with Bonnie. I thought a majority of her actions were exactly the opposite of her canon characterized. I'm not the biggest fan of her, but she has one of the highest moral codes in the show. Also, Damon seemed a little too stable sometimes, although his backstory did explain that enough that I wasn't too bothered, and I usually agreed with his viewpoint so that helped.

All in all, I had some issues with it, but I really quite enjoyed reading it. :)
acend33 chapter 21 . 1/19
I pulled an all-nighter for this story, and it was so worth it. Also, as a friendly suggestion, it'd be really great if you maybe had outtakes with scenes in Damon's POV - I'd love it, and I'm sure a lot of people would as well :) Thanks for the amazing story!
euphemiamargareth chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
:)))
Delenaismyinspiration chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Loved this story, you are a very talented writer
Ragna01 chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
It took me forever to read, the emotions were so powerful, and I get emotional, but it was so incredibly worth it!
DElena all the way chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
LOVE IT. WOW. There are so many real emotional parts in this story which make it perfect.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
addicted ... awesome
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
I love your story ...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
love it :))
delena05 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
Such an adorable proposal :-)
This was a beautiful story and even more beautifully written by you. You have a great writing style. All the best for your future works :D
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »