Reviews for How Never Became Forever
andi712 chapter 26 . 9/11
I absolutely loved your story, and I have re-read it multiple times by now. The transformations that Damon inspires in Elena is beautiful to follow throughout every chapter, and I'm so glad the two of them get their happy end.
VitsAsh chapter 26 . 9/4
I've no words to describe how amazing this story was, packed with reality, fun, love and lesson... It kept me on edge, I was worried if you were planning to end it on reason and season but I'm glad it was lifetime. This story gave basic life lessons of forgiving yourself and others and allowing yourself to be happy again by opening up yourself. I'm seriously amazed at all this. You're such a wonderful writer.. Keep on writing such amazing stuff.
Anastasia chapter 26 . 5/26
I just finished your story and I'm in tears! It was such an amazing piece of writting that I feel deeply grateful to you for creating it and sharing it with everybody, including me. And thank you for helping me address things about myself that I wasn't able to figure out before I read your beautiful story. Keep up the good work and I hope that you always get to inspire and move people the way you did with me!
Mizz.Scarlett chapter 26 . 1/18
This is an amazing story. I hope you keep writing. I had to stay up all night to finish and see the ending. Now I have to go to work on only 2 hours of sleep, that is my highest praise.
kimminnee chapter 26 . 10/24/2015
Oh my Delena feels! That teared me up. The season 6 ending robbed us of this! I'm glad their is good fic to read to counter that betrayal the show gave us. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you Morgan. P.S. I follow you on Twitter. I am kimminneecrecke
kimminnee chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
Very well written. You had me oh no-ing, and he'll yeah-ing trying to get as much read in a day as possible! I loved this story. Thank you for the read!
Dannisita chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
Lovely story. I've thoroughly enjoyed every chapter - this is officially one of my favorites! Thank you
brumfz chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
I just read this story again...
I love a sweet Damon
Xo
craftyjhawk chapter 26 . 4/11/2015
This week has been hell! The only thing that has helped has been re-reading some of my favorite fics and this one is near the top of the list. Thank you for giving them the ending they should have.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Guest chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
WOOAH that was a roller coaster of emotions! This took me forever to read, but I've gotta say, this has got to be my favourite fanfic! Seriously, you can write! (I beg you for a sequel to this while I re-read it!) The way you used these characters and how the story developed along the way...I applaud you! The way you added normal and extraordinary moments into Damons and Elenas story. I loved the way it was full of twists and turns I didn't see most of the plot twists coming!

You have GOT to get this published ASAP!

omgitsklaus on twitter
lasuzano2019 chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME! I was gonna cry when u thought it had actually ended. Holy crap. This is one hell of an emotional roller coaster. You're really talented.
Waterfall-Rain chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Your writing is amazing.
Kina Kalamari chapter 26 . 2/6/2015
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this fic. On one hand, it was really well written and I loved your character development and the way you addressed such deep-seated issues. On the other, I didn't like what you did with Bonnie. I thought a majority of her actions were exactly the opposite of her canon characterized. I'm not the biggest fan of her, but she has one of the highest moral codes in the show. Also, Damon seemed a little too stable sometimes, although his backstory did explain that enough that I wasn't too bothered, and I usually agreed with his viewpoint so that helped.

All in all, I had some issues with it, but I really quite enjoyed reading it. :)
acend33 chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
I pulled an all-nighter for this story, and it was so worth it. Also, as a friendly suggestion, it'd be really great if you maybe had outtakes with scenes in Damon's POV - I'd love it, and I'm sure a lot of people would as well :) Thanks for the amazing story!
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »