Reviews for Pussycat, Pussycat
Hollycat99 chapter 1 . 6/30
I LOVE THIS STORY!
CrossfireBullet chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
This is so cute please continue!
Deda Altesse chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Lol
Chaotic-Neko chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
If you're low on ideas, you could include how cats scratch up furniture or (I think) drag bag dead animals. My old cat used to do that. It would freak out our neighbors to see mutilated rabbits and birds on our doorstep. I think thats part of the reason I'm the way I am now XD
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Hey, if you need an idea, you could do something about how Teekl and cats in general dont like water?
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Interesting. I wanna see how it comes out.
lookskindagreyout chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
An unpeeled carrot will work as well, but I have the weirdest suspicion that Klarion might try to get someone to eat it, afterwards.
lookskindagreyout chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
"My cat was a whore. ENJOY THESE YOUNGLINGS." If things keep up like this, everyone in the DCU will end up with Teekl kittens.

...I'll bet he had to get them out from under a porch somewhere. Cats always do that.

A very entertaining fic, thank you so much for posting. :]
TheSecretSpot chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Poor Klarion... I totally understand the pain of shedding cats, I have two who love to roll in my freshly laundered black clothes... Lol. Loving this, update soon please. :)
yaoifanfake chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Love this :D
ckrets chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Bahaha, these are golden!
VeeandreaHart chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Haha! Omz that is so funny. Even though it was a short ish chapter, I loved it almost as much as I love until next time...

Yours psychotically,

Vee
me494 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I know what it feels like to not be able to have any hair free black cloths. I have an orange cat of my own. You’re not alone Klarion! :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aw! That's so freaking cute! Gosh, I LOVE how he actually cared enough to find a safe place for them (and even thought of punishments if he didn't like what he saw)! U So sweet!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
That last line cracked me up! Love this! Absolutely awesome! I just love the simplicity and...gentleness in your writing! *U* Wonderful!