Reviews for Morally Shady
Aw man this is so good but abandoned:(
In case you do see this, this is fantastic and i wish it actually happened in the show!
werepirechick chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
I'm quietly sad that this is 2015 and this was last updated in 2003...
(that's most of my life time, since then and now! forever i shall be left hanging i think.)
Linzerj chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
*pokes* Is it dead? Aww, man, the story's dead. Bummer. With over 10 years since an update I doubt we'll ever get more, but if thought I might as well drop this review to say you had a great story idea going here! It was well written and well executed, and I'm sad we'll never get to see more.
Nachtwelt chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
*sighs* I miss this story.
It's wonderful to read and I know, it's been years, but still I have a tiny little bit of hope that one day you'll update it.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Oh that is definitely not the way to have a first meeting with Logan. lol Can't wait for more chapters. I just love that Kurt and Todd are friends in this. _ Soo cute!
Serendipital chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
This is so cute! I love the new situations arising from Todd's staying with the X-Men. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, if you decide to continue. Good luck!
Wolf1989 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Keep going! Im really loving this story and want to know what happens to Kurt and Todd!
Juu chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
...still sneaking in frequently to check for new chapters...
I hope someday I'll get lucky?
Please? You'd make me so happy! *puppy-dog-face*
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
WHY? Why do all the good stories get abandoned?WHY?
c0lasmyl1fe chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I knew it was The Beatles! But for why the story stop?! I'z g'na be sad! :(
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
UPDATE please! This is a wonderful story!
Captain Mal SIR chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I love this story, I wish it would be updated!
I like how you introduced Logan to Kurt and Todd XD
Juu chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I can't believe it!

You are rewriting the story! And it got even better then it already was.

Since when are you rewriting? I have the story printed out, so I only check the chapter status every month or so.

But now I see that the story is alive again!

I really look forward to the next update. I've been waiting for years. This honestly is the best Kurt/Todd I've ever read. They are all so in-character.

Just one thing: The beauty and the beast is "Die Schöne und das Biest" in German. And the "Jawhol" would be "Jawohl".

Otherwise: Still a wonderful story. Now more then ever. I'd love to read a new chapter soon.

And the scene with Kurt and Todd in the kitchen still melts my heart. Every time he says "I know the tail looks weird..." my stomach flutters. They are so adorable in this scene.

Keep the good work up. You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
You're killing me with suspence! Please update soon!
0renginal chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I hope you update soon, this fic is wunderbar~