Reviews for Persephone not Helen
maranda111 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Well of course Slade knew robin would agree. He might have even lied about the bomb.
nightwing5723 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
oh nightwing
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow. Thanks for writing this. It was pretty intresting and amusing to read it. I like it how Dick and Slade have witty banter an all that stuff.
REBD chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like it but their has to be more.
MissMirette chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
ooooo. nice theme, I liked it! and the needle at the end.. wonder if Slade put something else in it as well? wouldn't put it past him x)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Great job and way to go with the Greek-ness XD Are you planning on writing more for this? Either way, keep it up )
realdarkangel chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
...but...you can't just leave it there T_T I WANT MORE. I love the greek myths referance, both fit this pairing sooo well... and Robin I/Nightwing/Dickie-boy (my fave name for him XD) is such a great character who has tons of untapped potential that most poeple don't look into. But you have with this and it makes me soo happy. Becuase I really believe if he was given this choice in cannon he would willingly follow a baddie to protect lots of poeple.
Hidden Page chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Okay now im totally seeing Batman as Demeter which besides being very scary is actully kind of in charecter.

But year this story is very well writen, and i loved all the greek comparasions.
Hidden Page chapter 1 . 4/4/2012

Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was really really good, I just wish you had gone on with the story...What kind of fighting things would slade teach him...Things like that...Over all it was a really really good story though
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You have to write more of this! I love when people actually write Slade and Dick correctly! There is so much well... really horrible OOC fiction for this pairing that I almost can't stand to try and read it anymore.

The weave of the cartoon with comic canon is just wonderful. I like that one falls in line with the other naturally in your work. Slade would wait for just the right moment and know exactly how Dick would bargain. He gets what he wants and Dick can live with the knowledge, somehow, that he saved lives. Its a lovely, lovely piece you have here!
lalalerah chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved it! You better make a sequel! The allusions to mythology were just perfect! Nightwing makes me squeal!. Hehe, when I read this it made me feel so clever because I understood all the little "inside jokes" that come from the myths. You rocked it, please continue this story line, even if its another one-shot. Oh, I like that idea!

Your loyal writer/reader