Reviews for a way which leads home
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This story is very awesome, and I'm having trouble figuring out why. It simply is.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Aw, I really loved this. Bravo! :)
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
The whole story is a mystery, but I find I just like reading it to watch the characters interact, and to read how you describe those interactions. Thanks for the story. )
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really enjoyed this, and I would have read ten more chapters, everything was just so smooth and natural, a great work.

Thank you for sharing!
ItsAboutTime chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This one had me thinking. I don't like to think about Reese and the bottle. But if it's going to happen, I love how Finch might handle things AND use it for a further purpose. Nice.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Fascinating.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I enjoyed this fic- thanks for writing
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I do so love your view of Finch and Reese. It makes me grin happily to myself.
buffyaddict chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this was simply wonderful.

i've been looking for well written fic that explores the...friendship? between harold and john.

this was perfect.

thank you.
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Nicely done. Hard to imagine Reese relapsing into his alcoholism, but if it did happen, Finch would have to rehabilitate him somehow...
mirth513 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Very well written and in-character piece.

I always wonder about Finch's 'other' helpers, that are only briefly seen in the first show. You know that he has them, it's not like he's physically capable of hauling an unconcious Reese around.

Hope you write more in this 'verse. I'll be sure to read them. Cheers, later -
authorintraining7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I thought this was really great. :) It's a very subtle, yet still moving, piece of written work. A good combination, if I do say so myself. It makes you think more. :)
Zitronetee2010 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
that's really good story!

I have read it once at LJ but i don't have an account on that.

I'm grad u also put it here!The chemstry between thoes 2 guys are just like that in this story!

plz just write more!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is great and very much in character, both for Finch and Reese and for the show itself... hints of a past but no conclusions and just carrying on in the mean time. Lovely.
Joycelynn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like this story. It's a thoughtful and deep character study. I hope you write more Person of Interest stories-you understand the charachters very well. Great job.